7Pipe Pro review and pics.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by rhapsodyrcks, Oct 15, 2011.

1. #1 rhapsodyrcks, Oct 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2011
    Recieved a 7Pipe Pro in the mail that I ordered yesterday. I snagged it for a great deal..why I ordered it. 32 dollars for the blue model! Its back to 72 dollars now.

7Pipe Pro - PipeShopping.com

I had a Solopipe model well still have but it recently broke. The lighter part flips up to light and it stopped flipping up.

The 7pipe comes disassembled. It comes with the 7pipe pro body, bottom cover, 2 smoking tips...duckbill, and a small nub one, glass bowl, pipe and a pipe cleaner. The biggest appeal is the glass bowl is removable so it can be cleaned..unlike the Solopipe which is not removable and made of metal. They also sell a alternative bamboo one for 20 bucks. Replacements are cheap as well for the glass bowls.

The back of the 7pipe is held together via a magnet. You simply remove the back and the whole insides are exposed. Theres a nice area for herb storage at the top. Removing the bowl is a piece of cake.

Lighting is effortless, so is refueling. Uses Butane. Theres a port on the front so you can use your fingertip to vary the amount of air that is sucked in.

All in all very happy with the purchase. Smokes like a champ, portable, and contain a herb stash. I am much happier with this over the Solopipe. The solopipe is also a tad big heavier, hard to clean, has a limited warranty vice 7pipes lifetime warranty and most of all for not liking the Solopipe..it broke and its not that old.

The build is great very sturdy construction. I would not be throwing it though with a glass bowl but its in no way something you have to gently holding it. Great product!

7Pipe Pro Box

[​IMG]

What it comes with

[​IMG]

Size Comparison

[​IMG]

7Pipe Assembled

[​IMG]

7Pipe backside

[​IMG]

7Pipe back off

[​IMG]

7Pipe flame

[​IMG]

2. So it's a pipe/lighter in one? How does the herb keep from falling out when it's in "storage" mode like picture 2, it looks like some kind of metal piece but I can't really tell from the pic.

3. The back is a held on via magnets. The upper top of the lighter is hollow...herb storage.

Yes its a pipe and lighter in one.

7 Pipe| Lighter pipe | ALL IN ONE PIPE

4. im confused of how it works, does it light it?

5. [quote name='"ImNotAsain"']im confused of how it works, does it light it?[/quote]

There's a side button you push and it lights

6. mi mucho gusto... do you use if for more stealth ops or just for general toking? either way it seems pretty cool i might look into getting one of these for myself

7. once looking at their site ima have to wait for another deal like you got rhapsodyrcks 32 sounds much better than 72 lol

8. mostly use my da buddha.

9. Hey guys, this is Jeffrey from 7Pipe. Thanks for the review, rhapsodyrcks.

-We have daily flash sales, which are announced on our facebook/7pipe and twitter/7pipe. Flash sales only last a few hours each. That's how rhapsodyrcks got his 7pipe.

-would like to get some feedback. we are considering starting a pipe/vape rental library. any interest out there?

-as rhapsody says, you'll get a much better warranty service when you buy from 7pipe directly!

thanks y'all
    Jeffrey
    7Pipe team member

10. Lol. :laughing:

11. Looking at getting this, any updates with long term use?