Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

7g's of stems. What to do, what to do...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ixBeachbumxi, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Hey experienced blades I need your input on what I should do tonight. I was lookin for a little project (something related to hash) that i could do tonight with my stems that would result in me being able to reap teh benefits fairly fast.

im thinkin iso's the only way but....last batch i made all it did was get me retardedly baked, granted. But also gave me a migrane.

2. tell me how it works out and take pics please?
    I got about 12grams of stems right now, been saving up for a while.

3. If you don't want to make ISO get some bubble bags. Best way.

4. I read somewhere that you can put them in your vodka. I don't know how long you have to leave them in there you could search for it though.

5. ^ Aren't you that guy who keeps trolling this forum?

6. I ain't posted on this forum save the 4 posts B4 this 1.

Unless you're referring to Mrs Greenthumb who doesn't seem to be trolling.

7. hey :) ISO washes are great, but if you want something new, you could make a tincture, which is what Mrs. Greenthumb is referring to. Do a search on youtube "How to Cannabis Tincture" and you'll get something. I made a tincture with my girlfriend a while ago and it was fantastic. you might want to save some more trim to do it. and its not an over night thing, but definitely worth it.

8. I've got about 5gs of stems and dank shake/mid bud combined in a jar and it's on day 3 of soaking in peppermint extract.

I did it before with a gram of dank and it didn't do shit but make me feel warm after about an hour, and I drank the whole thing in one shot with a coconut slushee from Sonic.

Hopefully this batch does something.

9. make green dragon

10. ended up making iso..haha. used the higher proof this time so maybe i wont get a headache.

11. I always throw out my stems... sounds like I should keep them... what is this stuff u speak of.

12. this, what is this 'ISO' you speak of? :yummy:

13. ya you and everyone elses wastes valuable product by throwing away stems, even if u don't wanna make hash put em threw ur grinder and collect the kief you'll be pleasantly surprised how much you get off some dank buds stems. He's referring to QWISO also known as quick wash isopropyl hash, you take your products stems/buds/shake/whatever has thc content and you use the highest proof iso you can find usually 91-98% the higher the better. You use your products pour the alcohol shake it up for 30-45 seconds strain through a filter into a purex dish put over double boiler to evap the alcohol you'll be left with ISO hash which is basically the kief extracted into pure form. It'll get you nice and high your problem with the headache was most likely the fact you didn't let all the alchol evap and you smoked some of that. It's a quick way to make some ok hash it's not fantastic but it's better than throwing it away!

14. I don't know about smoking isopropal alcohol tho... isn't that bad. I have no idea that's why I'm asking.

15. If you have high proof alcohol then you should try to make green dragon or a tincture. Ive heard only good things from doing this

16. I just throw out my stems. I'm not that desperate to get high. I'll just buy more weed. To each their own I suppose.

17. It's not about being desperate lol. Who's a troll? Hope you weren't talking about me.

18. #18 Laughing Grass, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2011
    What I do is grind the stems up, put them in a jar and put some panty hose over the top, put the lid on top of that and shake the stems up for about 15-20minutes. What happens is the keif goes through the panty hose and collects on the lid. Just scoup up the kief with a razor blade and enjoy. Theres a youtube video that showed me this trick and it works like a charm.

EDIT: I found the youtube video so here it is guys....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgjGcekCofA[/ame]

19. I wouldn't see any other reason to keeping stems if your not planning on getting high from them, and if I want to get high, ill just more more weed.

Unless whatever concoctions people are making are super strong/tasty. That's understandable.

20. Cool!