Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

7grams,Brownies=how much brownies to make?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Walnut932, Sep 25, 2011.

1. How much shld I make ?

2. i'd personally go with 14 so it'd be 0.5 per brownie, but that's because i've never tried edibles before :)

3. I only got enough for a quarter.

4. [quote name='"Walnut932"']I only got enough for a quarter.[/quote]

She means 14 brownies. If you're using 7 grams and make 14 brownies they'd have .5 each.

5. Would they be potent?

6. does .5 get you high when you smoke it?

7. You can experiment once you make them. Eat one .5 see how you feel. If its a good dose for you stick with it. If its lacking potency eat two. If two is two much eat one and a half. This is probably the best way to dose different amounts IMO. Or when you cut them cut them into Bigger pieces such as 10 instead of 14.

8. You should make one brownie. :cool:

9. I feel that. Lol. good idea.

10. probably not a good idea can you smoke 7grams in one joint all to yourself very quickly without puking or feeling sick? well its the exact same eating it except if you eat to much and feel sick it stays for allot longer so be careful with the dosage :)

11. Yeah it does.

12. Yo u crazy..I'll be in the Clouds

13. Naw I'd be out. Ten BIGG Brownies would do good?

14. make 1 pan of brownies. cut 14 brownies. each is .5. gotta use dank tho.

15. The recipe for marijuana brownies is...
    14 grams of marijuana = whole batch of brownies
    7 grams of marijuana = half-batch of brownies

Hope that helps. Eat some good marijuana brownies today and join Norml.

16. Would some Kush do?

17. So I shouldnt use the whole brownie mix is that what your saying?

18. no make 12 brownies. perfect size.

19. How big you think? I'll be using some Kush.

20. i believe bad kitty said sometime that a good dose is .35 per edible because edible are 4x more psychoactive than it is when you use combustion . so if its .35 per dose and is 4x stronger than combustion, you would have the equivalent of 1.4 grams per brownie in it edible form. you have 7 grams of kush at .35 per brownie you can make 20 brownies.

hope that makes sense. i also hope i am on the money with that cause i didnt search thats purely from memory from reading all badkittys stuff lol