Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

7g of bud need easy potent edible

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by iTweaker, Oct 26, 2012.

1. I have 7g of this high mids I got for free from my cousins grow. I dont enjoy smoking mids so I was thinking of making edibles can anyone link me on easy edibles ? to make? with pictures or video has to be for this amount.

2. Check out hashmoufs cannabutter guide. I had 7g of trim, made cannabutter, baked cookies and got high as fuck. You don't have to make cookies you can make ANYTHING with butter that you want. Search for hashmouf's guide.:)

3. Yep, butter or oil is the way to go. Hell, you can eat it straight or bake it into your favorite recipe.

4. I guess canna butter it is , I hope it works how much butter should I use for 7g or so. ?

5. I don't believe the amount you use really matters, it will just affect how potent the butter is.. for 7 grams I'd say about a stick of butter.

6. For a 7gram recipe I use 1 1/4 cup of Coconut oil, decarb for 20 min on 220 then add lecithin then crockpot for 12 hours. There insane every time and its simple and almost impossible to screw up

7. alright Id guess a sitck would be 80-100g of butter.

8. i mean Hashmouf says you can use 7 grams with his recipe

9. ive used hashmouf guide before one day I used 7g of stem and leaves and I tHINK IT FAILED cause i used cocoa butter but mabye its because I put to much also , this time ill use real dariy cow butter