Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

7eleven run

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nahitscool, Dec 27, 2011.

1. ill probly leave in half an hour what should i get? so far my list is;
    1.cigar or blunt wrap
    2.dr pepper
    3.hotdog

2. 4.cookies and cream hershey bar

thank me later

3. Hot Cheetos with nacho cheese.
    Thank you 7-11<3

4. Doritos late night cheeseburger and a bigass slushie.

5. arizona sweet tea

chedder sour cream chips

6. If you are getting chips and they are not kettle cooked you are doing something wronggggg

7. slurpee instead of a pop? slurpees make awesome g bong bases

8. Jumper cables
    Wd40
    Minute card
    Itunes giftcard
    LOTTERY TICKET!

9. Dont do the hotdog bro! You dont know how long those fuckers have been on those rollers. And obviously, they are poorly processed. I guess that goes for all hot food served at gas stations. Every time without fail I feel like shit afterwards.

10. Definitely the Slurpee, man now I'm craving something from the gas station... Fuck, I hate when the munchies end up costing you more than your herb :(

11. Cheeseburger big bite, only essential.

12. beef jerky

13. A funnel, 60 yards of plastic sheeting, two pairs of jump rope, shoe cleaner, non-alcoholic mouth wash, plastic spoons, a deck of cards and lets not forget dryer sheets.

14. arizona sweet tea.
    starburst

i recently discovered how good starburst are when your high. try it.

15. This! buy a ticket :p

*drooling* [Homer Simpson Vioce] Slushhhieeeeee :smoking:

16. teryaki beef jerky
    cheddar and sourcream ruffles
    huge mountain dew
    thats always my list daily lol

17. Chlli cheese fritos <3
    and some clear eyes

18. 7 11 is a little to expensive for me just go behind dunkin donuts they have bags of donuts that weren't eaten, and were made fresh that day!

19. :bolt: