750mg DXM Tripping/Live Report

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Typewritermonky, Sep 16, 2009.

1. 1/2 the dose of DXM Hbr is IMO stronger than twice as much Delsym anyways...

2. Nope. I already said I don't worship the God of the Christians, and since Mormonism falls under the umbrella of Christianity (whether so-called Christians want to accept that or not) it isn't possible that I'm a Mormon. My wife is though.

3. I would be of the same opinion Dale. I've never had too much luck with Delsym. It never quite takes me to where I want to be

4. Hmm yall are making me really want to try dexing. Is throwing up like garunteed? Maybe if I ate some ginger pills, and smoked on it? I dont know I just really really hate throwing up.

5. It's not guaranteed, but it is common. DXM inherently causes nausea, and when you add a ton of sugars and preservatives on top of it from the syrups/gel caps, it can upset your stomach quite a bit.

I usually take a few meclizine pills (or diphenhydramine) about 20 minutes before I take whatever form of DXM I'm using, and that helps quite a bit. Then I lay down and don't do a damn thing until I come up...after that I'm set.

Some bud helps with the nausea as well. I've never had any luck with ginger.

6. Okay thanks for the help man.

7. #87 Mindgnome, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009
    Oh oh oh, if you havent had a trip in completely dark room on dxm, you are missing out on a real trip. It was pitch black in my room and all the sudden everything morphed and it felt and looked like I was in a ancient dark cathedral. And in the dark everything moves around in your vision like if you were on some hardcore acid or something. Just lay in a bed and make the room completely dark and just lay looking up and wait for the visuals to hit you, you wil be rather surprised at how intense it gets, definitely with the 750 dose this sort of thing is easy to access. If you want visuals on it go to a completely dark room, because that is no joke :cool:

Edit: And if it so dark you cant see, it is better, because your mind just starts making shit up to put into the darkness, and it looks like everything is morphing different sizes.

8. I took two Dramamine motion sickness pills, and I only felt noxious for a little bit when I danced. Laying down helped, never threw up.

9. I actually did quite abit, its something i take pretty seriously. Just never found that while i was looking around. Either way, i know now and im fine so I probably inflicted minimal damage.

10. This is so true. I put Animal Collective Bluish on and layed down on my bed in a dark room and it was amazinggggggg. I can't believe this is such a wonderful high, for under 10$ less then five minutes away. I just hate that it is actually cough syrup, because I feel so disgusted abusing "cough syrup" even though DXM is such a legitimate psychedelic. My trip was defenitely stronger then I was on shrooms, but more of a drunk fucked up feeling instead of totally enlightened, but when I closed my eyes and let Animal Collective hold me, lordy lordy.

Also does anyone know how often I can do DXM without it doing any serious damage?