750mg DXM Tripping/Live Report

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Typewritermonky, Sep 16, 2009.

1. #1 Typewritermonky, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009
    So, just purchased for $7.50 a bottle of Tussin Max Strength CVS brand. It contains 750mg of DXM in it, and it is the only active ingredient. Since tomorrow is my birthday and my life is slowly advancing into adulthood, I decided a trip would be a good way to think about it. There is no acid or shrooms for tonight, so I decided a DXM trip would 'suffice'. I have experienced doses of 300mg and loved it, so tonight is the night.

I will be doing a live report with a quick 30 minute break in between. I will update in 10 minute intervals. If I stop updating, well take joy in knowing I am exploring my house thinking I am in god damn wonderland.

Ideas and whatnot is encouraged!

6:25 Dose taken, I weigh 160 pounds.

T+ 0:00: Took 750mg of DXM, playing some video games waiting for the effects. Hobey ho, let's go!

T+ 0:10: Guess what I found? Thizz! A yellow glock that found its way to the bottom of my bag. A double dose of thizzle added to the mix.

T+ 0:30: Music sounds better, no CEV or OEV at all. But it sounds like the band is playing in my room.

T+ 0:50: Smoked a bowl of some Sour Deisel, two bowls and I'm wayyy melted. Also, was I always so damn tall? I feel like my room is either hella small or I'm hella tall. Uggh those underlines that Safari does is so damn annoying but by typing more im just creating more aghh!!!!!

2. woohoo, first... love your reports, man :D

hope you get nice'n'trippy... good luck

3. Good luck. I made the jump from 300mg to a bottle of Tussin Max too, which btw has 708mg, not 750. And you won't be walking around thinking your house is a wonderland probably as much as just being like "Oh fuck I'm having crazy closed-eye visuals.. oh wait.. what the fuck? My entire room looks like a fucking office building?! What the hell!? It looks so similar!!!!" and shit like that. Just distorts your vision not completely changes. Haha. Still trippy as nuts though. Have fun, bro.

4. T+ 0:10: Guess what I found? Thizz! A yellow glock that found its way to the bottom of my bag. A double dose of thizzle added to the mix.

5. Live-updates are cool and all man, but how about using DXM the way it should be used: dark room, closed eyes, and a good set of headphones with some music that will transport you away to another world.

Don't waste your first big DXM trip on keeping us updated. Just update us tomorrow!

6. I REALLY hope you did not just combine DXM and MDMA...

7. #7 iLoveWaterBongs, Sep 16, 2009
    Dude, that could lead to a very horrible situation. I suggest not taking DXM and Ecstasy at the same time because it's been said before that can be very dangerous.

^Taken from Drugs-Forum.

If you didn't already take the ecstasy, DON'T DO IT!

Edit: Also, I just read that Ecstasy + DXM (a stimulant) can severely increase heart rate and body temperature to dangerous levels.

Edit2: Oh yeah, and can't forget..

8. Not to mention the fact that both MDMA and DXM are metabolized by the same liver enzyme. Double the trouble.

9. Thanks guys, I havn't taken it yet.

This is basically what I'm doing except I will be going into the trip with a focus question.

And I hope I can last more then an hour on the live updates.

Any good music suggestions? And should I leave the house? My guy said he can hook acid in an hour (lol) and are they a good combo?

Peace love and chicken.

10. i met god on dmx once. actually that's when i became a christian. if you get this weird itchy feeling, you have to open revelations 4:5. trust me, you'll never go back to atheism again.

11. Good man. Enjoy that DXM trip, and leave the thizz alone until tomorrow evening

12. I've met God on DXM as well, although it wasn't the Christian God

13. #13 iLoveWaterBongs, Sep 16, 2009
    Had me freaking out for a second. And PINK FLOYD! Dark Side of the Moon (the whole album from start to finish), The Beatles, Billy Idol's "Eyes Without A Face", Jack Johnson, just about anything. Not metal/hardcore/rap/gangster bullshit, just happy, trippy music.

Oh yeah, did I mention Slightly Stoopid?! 2 A.M. by them, and Officer by them, also No Cocaine. All great songs.

Edit: With the acid, it is supposed to be a fucking intense trip plus DXM. Maybe too bad. TBH, I'd save the acid, finish up the DXM trip, then trip just acid later. But depending on your weight/tolerance to DXM, you may or may not be able to leave the house, certainly do not drive on that much. You'll probably not even want to be moving in a bit, simply laying down listening to music, with your eyes closed.

14. oh you met allah? if i believed in him id be scared shitless right now...

15. Lol. Someone should make a shirt that says "Hollah at yo' Allah!"

Sorry for that blasphemy if I offended anyone.

16. Funny how everyone meets their own personal "god" on DXM, whether it be the Christian god, or whatever other religion lol. No matter what religion they are. I've met beings but never considered them gods, just powerful beings. I'm an atheist, by the way.

17. T+ 0:30: Music sounds better, no CEV or OEV at all. But it sounds like the band is playing in my room.

18. Nope, although Allah is the same God you profess to worship. But this isn't the thread to get into this discussion, you can look through some of my previous posts to find out what my beliefs are if you're that interested

19. hahahahahahahaha dude i like you.

anyway, im serious... if you feel that itch, just remember there's a song called "nobodys fault but mine". its basically about having a bible in your room and being responsible for reading it.

i won't say anymore because i know you're about to trip nuts but if you have some bud you should smoke it too.

20. fair enough. thanks man. you seem like a chill member. by the way, what the heck is a blade?