75 year-old woman tried it for the first time

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kat42, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Hello,
    I am new to this born in 1942, I never seen marajuna until I was near middle-age, too old to try it in these days.

I am less than healthy due to age, so I moved to a cheaper house, my kids are too wealthy and spoiled by me to bother with my giving them a house to sell. Here, someone on medical marajuna offered me one or two puffs and it made me more open and talkative, but did not do wheat I wanted it to do, make me fall to sleep.
    I tried it a second time, same two puffs and it was the same, did not sleep until dawn.

I am seeing a doctor, a new GP, a female and read this chemical might still be in my system, my urine.

I see now reason to fear it other than to have her refuse to treat me. What I thought I would do is discuss many more pertinent problems, and then mention I tried the marijuana for sleep, I do not want her to get the wrong impression. I lived 75 years never once smoking anything, even tobacco. I am concerned about the urine, but I could refuse to take it and come back with it a few, or several days later.

Would it be better to just admit I smoked it for sleep and found out it is useless? Wound it be better to address my blood pressure and urinary tract disorder, and waits on sleep. No drug sleeper will work, those I tried a lot and ten of those Ambien will not even make me tired,, same with all benzodiazapams. I thought marajuna might work?

PS: I cannot see well the small print and words not spelled right, I cannot see the correct one is also correct; they do not look like the word and I think you know the word I mean?

2. Doctors don't care if you smoke weed. In fact they actually benefit from knowing if you drink, smoke, use drugs, etc. It's all confidential it just helps them know a little more about you and your health. Nothing to worry about.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I wouldn't even mention it to the Dr.
    I doubt if the standard lab request for blood would include a THC screening.

You may have had a hybrid that was more Sativa, you need to try an Indica or a high CBD strain.

Welcome to Grasscity.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. In told my GP I smoke expecting a lecture, and they were supportive. I see no reason to mention it. Its probably not a big deal at all.

Welcome in though!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Better than pills in my opinion. Good choice hope you find a strain that works for you. Good luck

6. I live in a retirement Golf Course and now I have 80 year olds knocking on my door for Edibles cuz I can't sleep maybe try getting a 10 mg or 25 mg animal at a med store like a gummy. Take it about an hour and a half before you want to go to bed. It takes your mind off of things and let you get into a deep sleep. I make tons of coconut Canna oil and have been doing this for years trust me it will put you to sleep make sure you get indica

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk