75 For 4.2 Grams?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by XxMarijuanaTokerxX😎, Jun 12, 2014.

1. So my friends a dealer and last night we walked to to pick up 18 grams and we waited for the dude outside for 2 an a half hours and then we he comes and he said it weighed out at 15 grams from his guy who just threw it out the window at him and my friend payed $170 and we weighed it and it only weighed 7 grams so we texted the dude and he said his dealer fucked us so he's giving us some dank or money back maybe. And my friend said since he just got ripped off bad if he can sell it to me for $75 for 4.2 so he doesn't loose a lot. Should I or not?

Here's the weed ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1402605930.984774.jpg

My 4.2 grams ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1402606086.667512.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Fuck that shit, dude got ripped off...I'm not payin' cause you fucked up, son, shit. :cool:

3. That's a rip off if I ever saw one XD

4. So I should just pay him $70 like we agreed in the first place.

5. Nah dude, that's like a fat eighth for an extra 30 dollars, that's beat. 

Your 'friend' should just accept that he got ripped off and shouldn't try to pass his bad fortune onto his 'friends.'

6. It looks like all shake 

7. #7 DrPhuncky, Jun 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2014
    Ahahaha.... No.

Edit: Am I seeing things or is that a bunch of seeds in the bottom left of the bag on the scale?

8. . It looks dank though. Talk him down 25 bucks.

9. Dude I get could get 7 grams for the equvilant of $70 over here so even tht sounds expensive for 4.2 grams

10. In what state does that pass as dank?

11. It's all grinded bud

Noo this shit is fucking good

12. Ah, picture isn't clear. Kind of looked like 2-3 beans to me. Why did they grind it up?

13. Sorry to hear about your situation man! Its never fun to get ripped off, especially by THAT much.

First off, he told you it was only 15 after asking for 18. That's your first clue

Secondly, your dealer is full of shit. He knows he ripped your ass off and that you wouldn't do shit about it. He just played it off like it's something out of his control.

Thirdly, your 'friend' is bein a little fuck boi. Who the fuck gets ripped off, then turns around to rip off his friend? Greedy ass people that's who. No, you shouldn't buy that weed off him.

What you should do, is keep hitting that dealer up asking for your shit!!! Don't be a pussy you paid for that shit you deserve it. He didn't keep his word
    The dealer is just waiting to never get a text from you so he knows he successfully ripped you off $140. Yup, in WA, that what it equates to, 140 fuckin dollars.

Oh and BTW, you'd be lucky whats on the scale actually is 7gs. The bag weights something+air inside of it.

14. No man get a better deal, it's not your fault he got ripped off. I always try to the dealer weight it when i am dealing with someone I don't trust. 

15. Well it ain't my money i don't have anything to do with my friends dealer I'm just buying off my friend that I trust. Becaue we agreed on $70 for 4.3

16. OP, do humanity a favor and murder those two grimy dealers, or murder the one extra good for blaming it on someone else after he got caught skimping your boy for 7gs of that brown brown

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Thats a $20 bag of reggie in the first place.

18. You do realize the bag weighs one or two grams minimum right?

Sent from Eric Forman's basement, Point Place Wisconsin

19. #19 cityprince, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2014
    So you're paying an extra $25 for .7? That's a ripoff
    On another note, I just paid $100 for 14g of Hawaiian skunk, so ill make up for your loss😂 :)😂😃😬😠😑😆😇😇😆😆😆😈😈😂

20. Oh Sh!t...