720W LED Diesel Ryder Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Bad Karma 8, May 25, 2010.

1. I'm Subb'd cant wait to see the jack it is on my list next. I got LSD,G13,WW,Blue Mystic,Lemon Skunk,Violator Kush,and 47 random females in 8" that are from seed into 12/12. ill update with some pics shortly.... The Vet

2. This part caught my attention, 47 random females, holy sh!t.
    You have one hell of a big garden sir, good luck with it.
    I'm psyched about the Jack Herer as well (all 3 seeds have sprouted now), but first I get to find out if Diesel Ryder lives up to the Diesel in its name.

3. pulling up a chair, very interested on how this turns out :hello:

4. Glad to have you in the circle, hope you find something to your liking here.

5. First off I would like to thank you for your Service and hope that all is well with you. I'm a Vet too, Navy, but it was peacetime (1978) and all we were worried about was hitting the Beach and chasing tail and getting high/drunk. I'm glad you made it back. As to the grow from seed, I would like to see that too. Never tried a grow flowering from seed. What do you think the yield to be per plant roughly? .V.

6. Wheres the best place to get jack beans?? I think I am aiming for that, and some other higher end strains...

Hope all is well BK!

I am usually a lurker, but I am kicking around buying new lights...and your grow is exactly what I had in mind...

Thanks bro!

-Go

7. I went with Seedmadness.com for my Sensi Seeds Jack Herer.
    I had a problem with my credit card number getting stolen from the Attitude.com when I ordered the Diesel Ryder seeds.
    So that's why I use and recommend Seedmadness.com from now on.
    Good luck.

8. Nice setup dude! I grew 16 easyryder auto's under a 600w hps and pulled 180z in 11 weeks.
    So i'd be very surprised if you didn't hit an oz per plant using 720w
    On a Side note I'd be very very careful with nutes on the auto's. They really seem sensitive to over feeding. I basically didn't feed mine till about 4 weeks in and then just fed them at about 1/4 of the recommended dose. Auto's just like to be left alone to get on with it. In my experience, and that of close friends, the less you disturb them the better they'll do.
    What lighting regime are you on?
    20/4 all the way is arguably the best for auto's.
    Can't wait to see how these led's perform, I've heard mixed reviews about their ability to penetrate the canopy in flowering leading to uncompact buds. But others really rate them so i'll be watching for sure for a definitive answer.
    So no pressure then lol!
    Peace Love and Unity
    :hello:

9. Thank you for complimenting my setup.
    You got a nice haul off your Easy Ryder, but around half of these plants will disappear in a few weeks when they reveal their sex.
    I already learned the hard way about the nute sensitivity after the first feeding, but thank you for the advice.
    I've got them on a 18/6 lighting schedule (as recommended by the Joint Doctor).
    As for pressure, I try not to think about it, but I hope my babies shine in the spotlight.

10. This is one of my flowering tents just to get a perspective of what i have going ATM :D:hello:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. #31 IraqVet, Jun 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2010
    I get top of the Page...LOL

Thanks all of the females are anywhere from 6 weeks in to just hitting 12/12

Thank you aswell for your sevice. and roughly id expect around 14-28g per plant depending on the flowering time involved tric color yaddy ya. i just started around the end of april with these tents here... so we will see what each yields.

I lost some CC info also using attitude..now I use single seed centre

12. These are the images i was trying to get up

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Looking good soldier but I bet you water plants in your dreams!:D .V.

14. I agree with Viper about the watering and having a good looking garden IraqVet.
    So how tall do you usually let your girls get?

In terms of my garden, everything seems to be on course.
    I gave the Diesel Ryders another feeding last night, they are tolerating this dosage much better.
    I mixed this latest batch up at only half the strength as last time.
    Starting to see some faster leaf growth at this stage (about 3 weeks old).
    I'll get some new pics up Monday.

15. I am going to let them dry out very well then some replanting is going to happen and growspace rearranged the screen is filling in nicely aswell is the Widow's I have are getting the notorious widow sweet aroma.... It is DEVINE!

16. Thanks. yes i think i must or my wife is watering them in the morning and not telling me.:(

I put them into flower straight out of cloner.. Tallest right now is my last bob marley sativa clone(need new strain) @ 21"

The reason for that screen was that the 2 plants that are in it were mothers the bottom is blue mystic and the top is violator kush. the kush got topped a couple times but the mystic just got a few clones taken and then put under the screen to get full light to all nodes because it is a BUSHY ass plant i have to constantly trim some out

17. I've read the Diesel Ryder strain goes into autoflower around week 3 or 4.
    I'm into week 3 and I've got some plants starting the process now, but they all look like boys to me.
    Right now it looks like 6 out of the 14 Diesels are showing male traits.
    So I'll be pulling those fellas out soon, I'm going to save the healthiest one though.
    He'll get a new home outside on my balcony, where I hope he'll get enough sun.
    If he survives, I will take one of my females out of her LED confines to breed with him.
    She will then assume his place out on my somewhat sunny balcony, to give birth to their seeds.
    I've never bred any plants before and am curious to do so, this is as good a time as any to learn.

Here's some pics of how the garden is fairing:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. My jumbo 180 is on it;s way and my room is framed and getting closer to drywalling and hope to be turning on the lights by late july I will be watching this and some other led grows and dieing while I wait for stuff to get built.

19. How do you like LED's for growing? The pink / purple light trips me out haha. "DOES THAT REALLY WORK!?" :rolleyes:

Subbed, hope it turns out well :)

20. #40 Bad Karma 8, Jun 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2010
    So far, so good with the LED's.
    They've handled the vegging great, I'll see how they handle flowering in the coming weeks.
    Thanks for the well wishes.