710 Pipe ?Help

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by GKillzEm, Jul 6, 2017.

  1. So swim wants to sell me this 710 pipe kind of like a nectar collector but it holds no water and is all glass they want $150 ... What are 710 pipes called ? It has a mouth piece and a detachable glasss straw type thing where you heat it up and then I guess you need sum type of glass tray to put the wax. What is the correct name for this product ? And how much would a normal one be worth ?
  2. Please don't use swim, it offers no legal protection anyways.
    A picture may help.
    Also keep in mind the no advertising rule.

    Welcome to Grasscity.


Share This Page