Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

70 mg TCH edible?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by 420aspen, Aug 6, 2017.

1. hey, so today i bought these cocoa meds chocolate pieces edible things and each one has 70 mg of TCH. i'm not super into weed so i don't know that much about it, but is that a lot? how much would you reccomend to a 220 lbs dude who hasn't had weed in quite a while?

2. Eat half and see how you feel in 1-3 hours if you dont feel it as much eat the other half, I don't fuck with edibles because you can over do it so easily I'd rather smoke you can control the high more lol

3. 70 mg of THC is a lot for someone like yourself who isn't that experienced. You might even want to try 1/4 or 1/3 of the piece just to be on the safe side.

35 mg is more than enough for me and I've been medicating for five years.

4. It's usually best to start with 10mg, keep in mind they take a bit before you'll notice any effects.