7 weeks into flower whole plant yellowing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ryebread1312, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Almost 8 weeks into flower using roots Buddha bloom plants are not looking so good and very yellow these plants also have bananas and have some seeds. Trichromea are looking mostly white or cloudy not seeing any amber so I don't think they are done yet any thoughts are appreciated thank you [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. think its normal towards the end of flowering cycle as last of nutrient get used in leaves

3. nanners is not normal.. they're stressed about something i'd suspect. over watering? under watering? looks like some nute burn in there too @ the tips.

4. Yeah I've read some is normal just seems like too much but this is my first grow. You think this much yellow and dropping is normal? And how do you think they are looking?

5. I thought that the nanners were from light leaks as I tried to light proof the room my tent is in but some things fell down and I think light got in but maybe there is something else stressing I'm unaware of. I don't think it's nute burn I have giving regular water last two waterings and the one before that I have about 20ml roots Buddha grow and 20 ml Buddha bloom and every other watering before that I had been giving about 30 to 40 ml bloom

6. was just talking about some yellowing of the leaves to be normal not the nanners. maybe he started with bag seed

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. Those plants look way under developed for 8 weeks of flower...

They have nanners and seeds? This plant is fucked... I would chop it and smoke what you can. This plant will noy get any better ... Only worse.

Im surr they all have seeds by now too. Cut them and start over.

We need some info...
    Lights ?
    Soil?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yeah I agree one of the plants the buds are pretty big on but the other two haven't progressed in a while it seems. I know you can't tell very well from these pictures. The one with the bigger buds does seem to be progressing still though. I am not sure if I should chop the other two and keep that one going for a while or what. I am growing in roots organic soil and a 600w hps in a 39" by 39" tent

9. So guys here's an update since. I chopped two plants that weren't maturing and left one. The one that is left does have spots with some seeds but seems to be maturing very rapidly and has all these new growths growing from the top buds. Most pistils on the plant are still white and there is a branch or two where the pistils have darkened. I will post pictures and let me know what you think thanks [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]