7 Weeks Flowering, Looks Ready To Harvest.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by middleforker, May 29, 2013.

1. I'm not very confident with my scope, but these ladies look ready to harvest. Mostly milky Trichomes with some amber. Pistols seem all brownish orange. Seven weeks seems like it ought to be too early. Hopefully these pictures will shed some light. 2013-05-28 17.18.12.jpg 2013-05-28 17.18.03.jpg 2013-05-28 17.17.43.jpg

2. What strain is it?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. So I took off a small nug and now I'm not so sure. Looks like most of the Trichomes are still clear. I really don't want to screw this up. I'm not really sure that this small nug is representative of the larger cola's. Any help would be appreciated.

4. More than likey you are looking at the sugar leaves not buds. 99% of strains take at least 9 weeks 7 is premature.

5. I think your right. The top cola pistils are brown and shrunken, but the lower pistils are still white. two more weeks should do it.

6. i never harvest a full plant at once.  i like to clip the top buds when they finish, then ill let the lower buds fully mature before i clip those.  you really get the most out of your plant when you do this!!!

im not sayin yours are done, just lettin you know what i do, and it works great btw

Great looking grow!