Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

7 Grams of Purple Kush and some Blonde Lebanese Hash- Nova Scotia, Canada

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by momoiverson, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Purple Kush- Purple Afghani X Hindu Kush

Yo, just grabbed a quarter of some really nice looking kush. As a lot of Purple Kush I find, it didn't have the most purple on it, but that smell and flavor are something that you will always recognize, as it is probably one of the most popular exotic buds that float around my area. Another buddy ended up having a bit of Lebanese Hash, which smells kind of fruity and spicy; it is rock hard, but I find the best way to smoke it is heating it up and crumbling it into small pieces or heating it so that it can be formed into skinny discs to put on top of bowls. The high is really cerebral with this hash and the flavor can only really be described as hashy and spicy. Got a sick deal on the hash (3 grams for $25), but it goes for $15 to most anybody else. The quarter bag of Purple Kush ran me $60. Anyways, gonna go get a bit more baked before bed here. Stay high city :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. all them diamonds in the 4th pic!

3. Ya, it is definitely some frosty bud. Just wreaks of kush.

4. Real nice and stoned on some purp/hash bowls. Enjoy the rest of the night blades, catch ya in the morning for a wake and bake :smoke:

5. Bump for wake and bake

6. Hash looks good 8)

7. Thanks. I have it in a little jar, and I gave it a smell this morning. The spicy and fruity combination of the smell given off by it is super exotic. Definitely some of the better hash I have came by in a little bit. Great flavor and really stony.

8. Show something sounds good

9. I'm so jealous. Dont see that here in TX. Good smokin!

10. That Kush is sparklin bro haha nice pickup, and good deals tooo :)

11. #11 momoiverson, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2011
    Thanks for the comments, fellow tokers. Here are a few pictures I took last night at a friends place. This is what was called outdoor "Juciy Fruit"; not sure on the name, as my bud and his guy just grabbed a large ass amount of this is in the city at low prices. For outdoor, it looks really good, and the bud has a really, really strong fruity smell, that I almost want to say has a bit of grapefruit to it. The taste is similar. The buzz hits you between the eyes, and creeps onto the body for an extremely powerful body buzz. Didn't grab any of this yet, but in the pictures, I was helping him remove all the large stems, as he made a deal that he could return the large sticks for either cash or more bud haha. I can grab this at like 90/half, 175/oz and less for more and so on. Anyways, here are the pictures.

Attached Files:

12. New pictures^^^^^^^^

13. That PK looks GOOD!!!

14. the purple kush is on point my dude

15. I have so much bud and don't get paid till next week, but I absolutely have to grab another quarter of this before she is all gone. This stuff is easily top 2 PK that I have had ever; it is sooo smooth, allowing you to take real big rips that just oooze of kush and purple flavor on the exhale. The sort of flavor that lasts even after the hit. Plus, as an indica lover, PK definitely has one of my favorite buzzes.