...7 days after germ and... nothing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jrsaw0711, Aug 26, 2012.

1. germ'd for like 3 days, until they had lil white tails. planted 4, only 1 is up. soil & sphagnum moss....

whats the issue????

:wave:randy

2. Pics would help, too many things could be the problem. Water, soil, heat, light.....

3. what are temps, how deep did you put seed, how moist is the soil etc...

4. seed is an inch deep. in a stealth box with intake/exhaust fans, 2 cfl's. with baggies over each cup for humidity. literally followed the guide to a T. and the one is doin fine. all seeds from attitude. reserve's kand kush, dinafem's widow, g13's sour ak.

do some seeds take longer to fully sprout or should i assume the worst?

randy

5. i did mix in some organic noots and a lil blood meal into the soil. could that have affected it? the one that did sprout had 0 noots added to her soil.

randy

6. Idk exactly. But when I put my seeds in soil.. Its barely 1/15th an inch deep. I put the taproot just under the soil and sprinkle some soil over the shell itself until covered. They pop up in 1-2 days. Maybe just wait it out.. You can always carefully poke around and see if its taken root or just sitting there wasting your time.

However.. Your plants dont need nutes til 2weeks+ into veg. Too much nutes, even if organic, will stunt the shit out of a germing plant. Good luck on your grow.

7. An inch is kind of deep, especially if you kind of lightly pack the soil down on top of it. I would give it another week because I've read it can take up to 2 weeks to sprout. Are you keeping the soil damp and warm? I always put saran wrap over the top of my pots to keep the soil moist until plant sprouts.