7 day body cleanse

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by dltoke, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Sup guys. So I ate cheeseburgers and shit pretty much all of Christmas vacation and didn't exercize and as a result I feel awful. So I figured I would never let myself let myself go like that again and I'm going on a fruit, veggie, and nut diet to clean out the system and plan to go to the gym daily.

Anyways, I decided that even after this 7 day diet I should continue to limit fast food and soda and eat a little healthier. I'm gonna take a nice t break for these 7 days.

So my question is, what effect does Mary have on your general wellness long term and short term, personally?

2. Hey, with me it is all about moderation. Which in short means, don't blaze in the day, and don't blaze on consecutive days. I have learnt how to control my craving so i can save bud for quite some time now. (Well i used to blaze all day, every day so saving a joint for up to a week is pretty good going imo)

How this works so specially for me is that I can look forward to certain evenings when i plan on chilling with some mates and smoking bud and it is even more rewarding after a hard work out. Also, one problem of mine is that when i'm high in the day my motivation for keeping fit and eating healthy goes straight out the window! My other problem is that if i smoke weed every day, I end up depending on it to fall asleep then when i'm dry, i am lieing there for hours trying to fall asleep.

Good luck with your goals man!