7 7 7's Flickr Update Thread!

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by 7 7 7, Jun 15, 2010.

1. #1 7 7 7, Jun 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2010
    All shots taken with a Nikon D80 and processed in Photoshop CS3 and/or PhotoMatix Pro. Enjoy everyone :D

Attached Files:

2. More.

Attached Files:

3. I know next to nothing about photography, but they look like great shots to me!

4. Thanks man. It doesn't matter how much you know; I'm glad you like them.

5. Those are some sick photos man. I also shoot nikon and edit with photoshop cs5 and dabble in photomatix pro.

I like your experiments in HDR photography, really great stuff!

I also have a flickr account with some fun stuff, check it out!

flickr.com/photos/avivante

6. Sick stuff man. Thanks for the comment.

7. i love the feel of some of your photos. great work mate!

8. nice pictures!

9. These are actually some of the better HDR images I've seen. Good job!

10. Thank you very much. I've been trying HDR on old, random pictures just to practice and get better. I'm going out to shoot some real HDR soon.

11. #11 weedidas, Jul 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2010
    these arnt "HDR", just tone mapped. Remember HDR is to do with dynamic range, not that photomatix painted look.

I used it a lot when I started out but now despise photomatix a lot because it's way over used and so many people take "boring" photos and just tone map them and then everyone like "OMG THAT'S AMAZING!" Keep it up though, it's a good learning process. I like the long exposure in the second post.

12. They are attempted HDR. I do process them after I tonemap them, but not to perfection, yet. I'm still practicing. Thanks for breathing life into this thread again though man :)

13. really good work man. I like a lot of your photos. maybe we can start a grasscity group on flickr haha. I'm gonna have to start working on my photos from my trip up pch :smoke: