6th week of flower issues

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Esco91, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Today is the 39th day in flowering. Vegged for 4 weeks. Growing 2 madcap by jinx proof. 70%-30% indica. Harvest time 53-65 days. Grow has been going smooth till yesterday. I had woken up and realized majority of the fan leaves on the shorter plant are turning yellow and dry. The taller one is having mild yellowing towards the bottom of plant which I figured is normal going in to late flower, but the tips of the fan leaves are black ? Confused to what that’s about . Any ideas? Woke up this morning and it is worsening.Was wondering if I should be concerned about the shorter plant. Came across possible nitrogen,zinc deficiency? Here are many pics

Attached Files:

2. Plants yellow more and more when they approach harvest. This is because Nitrogen becomes mobilized from the large spoilers to the bud. Its maturing and that's a good thing!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Makes sense and understandable ,but over a course of 2 days this happens?

4. yup! I think you are ok, your plants actually look quite happy :yay:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Woohoo hopefully

6. Was just worried because 1. Yellowed dramatically compared to the other

7. Actually, the best tops in my last crop were the ones where the spoilers yellowed then browned up and died. Most of the bud that was still green was insufficient for my tastes and is destined to become bubble.

8. No worries u are close. Usually ur girls are eating themselves. Maybe go a little longer into flower like halfway before u cut nitro.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Glad to here I’m close , what do u mean go longer in flower before cutting nitro? My plants are receiving nitro from my flora nova bloom. Was planning on flushing in a week n Half then let flower for 2more weeks n cut her down.