6th DAY INTO FLOWERING

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by masterkush1212, Jun 11, 2011.

1. so both of my plants that I put the MG plant food in are making my leaves fold. idk if it's from the plant food or something else, but I believe it is from the plant food. can anyone help me with this? also can anyone tell me what strain this is? (stavia or indica) thanks. also u can see my other info in my other thread *new grow-HELP. NEW UPDATE

Attached Files:

2. Not enough light? Over watering? Could be nutes but not enough info.

I dont see any spots or lesions or any problems other than drooping. Usually in my experience a nute problem will show much more. Eg; yellow leaves, brown spots, dead spots, overall plant color change, stunted growth. This could be just the beginning of a nute problem I cant be sure without more information. (NPK, how strong nutes were diluted or not and all that)

3. Is there good drainage in those pots, what nutes r u using? R those pots small? how often r u watering them, how much nutes per watering/pot... Have u considered flushing them, ensure the last ltr or two of the flush water is ph balanced.

4. I'm jus using the plant food. i habent bought any other nutes yet. I put half a teaspoon. n I watered this morning cuz the soil felt pretty dry. and the plant food is 12-4-8 I have about 5 or 6 cfl lights on them. does anyone know what kind of strain this looks like?

5. #5 Ccoastal, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2011
    Dude stop using those nutes maneN is for veg bro giving it excessive N while flowering leads to little buds like really little and u can even totally revert a plant to veg by doin it go get a high PK fert and use that don't worry about N

And it looks like a indica heavy mix

6. #6 CSn0w, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2011
    wtf? get out of this thread.
    also, it's clearly more sativa.

to OP, flush your plants with a Neutral PH water, and then start with FF Beasty Bloomz, or some other type of "blooming" nutes

7. Lol u sayin that first pic is sativa dominant? Haha ok bucko and ya u can revert a plant to veg if u don't believe that go ahead and dose one with a 5-1-1 fish emulsion and see what happens and then eat ur words as ur buds disappear

8. lol wow hey y'all I jus need sum feedback lol. my plants look like they r doing ok but some of the ends on som of them look burned cuz it's yellow n crinkled??

9. sounds like nute burn, just water them with plain water next time.

and you can only revert a plant back to Veg if you switch the time back to 16/8 or 24. not by nutes.

and yes, i am saying that plant is Sativa dominant, i have some right now that look exactly like that.

10. No it isn't. If your plant looks like that and you were sold sativa dominant beans, then you found an indica dominant pheno....

11. 75% sativa, (NL#5 x haze) x (haze)

Attached Files:

• nv.jpg
      nv.jpg
      File size:
      189.4 KB
      Views:
  12. Lol the dead give away is the fact they aren't pencil thin and long bud haha ya there is one leaf that's skinny but that's cuz it's bent under

And if u think u can't revert a plant try it see what happens, or try it with another plant like a pepper or a morning glories or something there is more than one way to skin a cat and thinking u know everything about it and there's no other way is just naive

13. im not saying you CANT revert a plant into Veg, you just cant through Nutes, i know you can, as it's been done in many places that have year around growing conditions. but they let Nature do it.

14. #14 Ccoastal, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well ur wrong. Plain and simple. Sorry to break it to u bud, but if u give excessive N to a plant no matter what the light cycle is it can revert to veg. Like I said try it with a pepper plant or something and see what happens, even after peppers are being produced if u dose it with N it will stop producing. it's gardening 101.

15. link an article proving your point, as i cant find anything on it, therefore, im inclined to believe otherwise.

16. dude nutriants have NOTHING to do with whether the plant is in veg or not.

if i left a plant outside in the richest nitrogen soil.

the plant is gonna flower when i tell it too.

and the plant CAN reveg if i choose to go back to 18/6.

or 24/0

a plant needs specific nutrients for specific parts of life.

if you feed a plant a BUNCH of nitrogen in flower like it was said, your gonna hurt your plant, not make it reveg.

17. I have seen plants die and throw nanners from too much N-weighted nutes during flowering but I have NEVER seen a plant that was in true 12/12 (no light leaks, no timer fuck ups) go back to veg. Not saying Coastal is BS, just haven't seen it personally.

18. #18 Ccoastal, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
    So do it then lol throw a plant in high N soil and watch how little ur buds are, the point is if u have a baseline of N throughout the grow and it spikes during flower it can revert a plant, if u had ever done any horticulture and gardening on more than one type of plant u may know what ur talking about in the life cycle of plants but like I said if u think it's bs then try it dose a plant with N while it's flowering just to see what happens :laugh: ur makin urself look bad, and it's still indica lol

19. thanks for backing me up man. :smoke: +Rep! hahaha

if it's such basic Horticulture and Botany, THEN LINK US AN ARTICLE, AS IM SURE WE'RE ALL eager to read about revegging a plant using Nitrogen instead of light cycles.
    if you couldnt smell the sarcasm, well then, sorry bud.

20. #20 Ccoastal, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
    Lol the diff is I know what happens I don't really gotta prove shit haha I really could not care less if u believe it or not, I do however care that u are at least somewhat aware of the fact that N during flower is the opposite of what u want, switch it up to a blooming fert, other than tiger bloom and specialty pot products one of the best things out there is Alaska Morbloom fish emulsion it's a 0-10-10 that won't burn and leaves ur girls smelling oh so ooie fruity gooie hah and super snowy with buds Lookin like they encased in glass :smoke::laugh::relax: