Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

6oz of bud and bho

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by COskimag, Jan 16, 2014.

1. An old friend of mine has just harvested/cured some pretty high quality buds from his Kaya Gold plants he has put a lot of time into. :hello:  He gave me 6 ounces of bud that he didn't feel like trimming himself, and told me to do as I please with it. I want to make some BHO. I've done it a few times before, but I want to know what you guys think would give me the highest yield? Its out of the quesiton to vaccuum purge it, so I was thinking maybe I could just give it 2 or 3 water baths, and I also saw a method on
    'whipping' it. What do you guys estimate I could get out of this? I'm relatively experienced with BHO. :bongin:

2. Search methods on using convection ovens at low temps. I don't vac purge.

3. Be careful with gas ovens don't blow yourself up!High vibrations

4. Sell a oz or two and buy a nice expensive new piece :)

5. Don't whip your BHO, your just bonding the butane into the wax.... and if you can't vac purge can you let it sit on hot plate? low temps long period of time... Do not use an open flame and run it outside ALWAYS NO EXCEPTIONS

honestly vac purging is the best method

6. If you've never made BHO before then you're better off making a different kind of hash.  Or use a very small extraction tube to perfect your technique.  I'd just hate for you to waste all that bud...

Bubble hash is really easy...  So is ethanol oil.  There's a lot of technique and practice involved with BHO, not to mention the cost of equipment.