69's are the shit

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dr_krapp, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Word.

lol, soz, this ones new to me

I'm not pished! :wave:

2. im glad you like them man, they arent for me cuz i can never concentrate on what im doing, and my girlfriend is really short so i have to strain my neck to do my part which really hurts after a while. i just stick with good old sex.

3. lol, its all good.

4. I'm not laughing at your pain, but that's just really funny to read. :laughing: :smoking:

I never got into 69 either. It is dangerous to please me while there's a dick in my mouth. Accidents happen and teeth are sharp. :confused:

5. LOL, and OUch

6. I love 69's, but only sometimes. Depends on how well I do. I feel like it's a race, and I have to make her cum before I do. Otherwise I completely lose my groove and it just doesn't feel right. It's tough to tell exactly what my tongue is doing when all I'm thinking about is my dick.

7. I could picture that as a video game lol:D . Orgasm night 06 W/ rumble pack availability.

8. hahah, I dunno why, but that made me laugh so hard :D

9. It is absolutely true in the reverse as well.

10. In that case it would have to be a double sided video game. One male side, one female side. HOURS of fun.

11. am i too baked.. or did that just make no sense?? :p

12. Haha, I wonder, if there was a 69 video game with a vibrating controller, how many people would rub the vibrating video game controller against their genitals?

13. I'm gonna have to go ahead and say 90% would and the other 10 % wouldnt only because they had no idea how assemble the rumble pack.

14. Agreed.

I love 69's except my girfriend isn't into the idea at all. She loves my going down on her, and goes down on my at the drop of a hat. But the 4 times i've asked about it, she's just shut down the idea. I stopped asking, I just don't get it.

Oh well, I gotta say, she is mind blowing at what she does though.:D