Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

69 year old drug dealer arrested......

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Jul 3, 2004.

1. VISIT THE STREAMING VIDEO ARCHIVE
    Printer-friendly version E-Mail this page to a friend

Police Arrest 69 Year-Old Drug Dealer In Rutherford Co.
    Posted: 7/2/2004 4:00:32 PM

In Rutherford County, lawmen say they've arrested a 69 year-old drug dealer.

Police say it's not his first time. In 1999, John Wray was arrested for the possession of hundreds of Valiums.

On Tuesday, the Sheriff's Narcotics team found him playing cards at a restaurant in LaVergne with $2,000 cash in his pocket.

When detectives searched his home near Percy Priest Lake, they found marijuana and other drugs plus 800 more dollars.

He faces General Sessions Court in August. Wray is now free on bond.

2. GRANDPA!!!
    I wondered where he got off too!

3. lol stonie jo

it doesnt say how much he was in possession of.. :/

4. Damn. That's evil. It was probably a significant amount of ganja.

5. As I find out more, I'll post it..

There are still old timers out there helping our cause.. Damnn shame he got busted though!

6. It would really suck to get busted at that age. I'd rather not spend my time as an O.F.F. locked up. Nice to hear he's currently not locked up though.

7. LOL...............O.F.F. or youngin', ain't no good to be busted!!!

HEY YA'LL!!!

8. This place is getting so big its nice to see some old timers :smoking:

So hows life been treating you and yours my friend ?.

9. Hangin' in there!!!!!

10. The saxman is back!! Good to see you around again!

"Hangin' in there!!!!!" - makes me think of the poster with the kitty..........that's what I'm doin' too.

11. You know that old guy is crafty, he probaly has another pound that they never found !