Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Jul 2, 2002.

1. hahahahaha we really need to get outta work and blaze

2. no shit >_< burning out...

3. that has to be the longest post i have ever seen by anyone

4. wouldnt it be more economical to eat whales...instead of save them?....black and milds...mmm...new smoke after a high :D

5. I play with my girlfriend

6. the new one that is...not that two timing whore that cheated on me

7. dont know if its really my place to say anything...but...uknown..kinda chill out a lil on the pointless posts..allright...:D

8. another fine piece of work done by me

Attached Files:

9. uhhh... yes. Namron is right... chill out on the posts.

10. I think as long as the posts make since or are at lease funny he should keep posting... I may just be completely blazed too.

11. thanks cow made of steal(lol), finally someone understands me!

12. i feel undwanted when ppl just call me cow... You do understand I'm made of steel rigghhhtttt. ;)

13. sorry, there i fixed it, lol

14. heehee... thnk da lord i have massive long holidays from da city... i don't even want to guess at how many posts per day i've been doing in the last week. (i know it's over 40 tho, and that can't be good)

15. Actually, you come in at 1.44 posts per day :smoking:

16. yes... i know that. i can check it out for myself u know post whore.

but a fortnight ago i think i had only just broke the 180 posts mark due to having been away for ages because i can't afford to be online (still can't. i'm gonna be in trouble when the bill comes) and as you see that's quite a jump in a week of posting.

17. Maybe I'm just a lil mad for not getting high today... I dunno. If I was stoned I could see you can get carried away with the reply button.

18. if i never hit that damn refresh button i'd be ok... but once i do i feel compelled to reply .. SEE!!! I DID IT AGAIN!

AAAAAARGH!

good night folks. at least it's only 7:53 this time... yesterday i was on tuil after 9.

19. i guess im just the stupid ass mother fucker here then....