Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Jul 2, 2002.

1. well..im high..and laughing..so i wanted to make a post :D...well..im laughing..cuz some funny stuff..at least by my perception funny...:D..anyway....i tried to make a post a secodn ago..wait...that wasnt funny just stupid....ummmm....i was having a conversation with my friend..and he said something so totally fucking funny....and i was laughing so hard..but i couldnt..hers what i said:
    oh..yeah..well..that makes sense...but i swear to you it is soo fucking funny im not laughing....seriously...im high, right...and inside my head i am laughing so outrageiously i cant breathe at all.....but im high...so its only in my head...therefore im not going to type "lol" cuz im laughing so hard..but in my head!!!!...................and i just read that so im doing it again!!!!...ooo ooo ooo..anybody listen to lynyrd skynyrd?..well if ya do have you noticed that at the end of saturday night special...he actually sings the words "and thats the end of this song"...i discovered that while high...and the fact that he actuallly declares the ending!!!....im doing the inside laughing again!!!

2. you, my friend, are messed up

3. So, what was it your friend said?

4. right before my intense head laughter we were talking about..some retarded shit..collecting every guys semen and dumping it down our exes noses..so like..300 gallons....anyway...and then with my intense "weed influenced knowledge" i decided that we could make millions of dollars if we made a book of all our funny ass conversations..we clown all the time...i serioulsy know it would work by the way....anyway...then semen got worked ito the conversation..and collecting it and *mind goes blank*..using it for .?something?..anyway...in order now:
    Lying people suck says:
    "Do not handle this book if you are female and not taking birth control"
    treeees says:
    ....what..did we turn the semen into a synthetic leather book cover?
    Lying people suck says:
    no, we ran out of money for ink, but still had semen and some black food coloring
    treeees says:
    oh..yeah..well..that makes sense...but i swear to you it is soo fucking funny im not laughing....seriously...im high right...and inside my head i am laughing so outrageiously i cant breathe at all.....but im high...so its only in my head...therefore im not going to type "lol" cuz im laughing so heard..but in my head!!!!............

cuz it was soo funny to me..i was high..HAHA...i still am D:

5. i really don't know whut to say to any of that

6. SWAMP SWAMP SWAMP MUUSIC!!!......WEEEEEE....I LOVE CLASSIC ROCK N ROLL WHEN IM BLAZED!!!!!!!...its like they made it cuz they were stoned..so it sounds great when your high :D

7. yes....i..am alsot....high..so when the sounds ...come through the computer into my face...the breathing...it gets louder...a crescendo of breath. Stops. Holds. Coughs. Clears throat. Begin again. Slow down with the thought.....process....make....ever....y....thing....take....too ....long....to....say....so.........................yep i did it, forgot what i was gonna talk about. I knew i could do it. So dont fornicate inside the phone. The phone police are assholes. Worse than the life police. They steal your weed and actually smoke OVER THE PHONE, before they release a 10,000 volt shock into your brain. And you die. Weedless. Smokeless. Lifeless.

RISEN AGAIN.

ARISEN LIKE THE PHOENIX MY POWER BURNS THE WALLS. I flex my pure energy and my aura envelops the city with crackling red power. Millions are vaporised instantly as I stand tall, breathing hard, struglling to control my incomprehensible power. Feeling my mind click into the frequency of these strange powers my eyes grow cold and hard. Seething with stregnth beyond understanding, I begin to glow white. Turning to face my enemy I conjour all the power of everything around me. My eyes now silver, and shining with fury, I throw my arms to the sky and radiate a ring of pure destruction. The blast rips through the earth, sending it into a premature appocalypse. All life is vanquished instantly as I stand triumphant over our dying planet. The sounds of a supernova behind me, I focus my energy on my journey, rocketing off into the unknown.

And so is revealed the origin of element-xero.

8. wow..im high..that has left a mark on my life...just a fucking experience i guess...mad props man...MAAAAAD props...has anybody watched def poets while stoned...fucking amazing!!!

EDIT:...i fucking forgot WHY it made a mark on my life..but then i remembered..its because i was fucking there!!...i got toasted to a crisp..felt every nerve in my body scorch...it was fucking amazng!!

9. SPROING!

All HP/MP Restored!

10. i just told my an aquaitance i quit smoking weed while rolling a joint...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

11. lol @ namron

12. ARISEN LIKE THE PHOENIX MY POWER BURNS THE WALLS. I flex my pure energy and my aura envelops the city with crackling red power. Millions are vaporised instantly as I stand tall, breathing hard, struglling to control my incomprehensible power. Feeling my mind click into the frequency of these strange powers my eyes grow cold and hard. Seething with stregnth beyond understanding, I begin to glow white. Turning to face my enemy I conjour all the power of everything around me. My eyes now silver, and shining with fury, I throw my arms to the sky and radiate a ring of pure destruction. The blast rips through the earth, sending it into a premature appocalypse. All life is vanquished instantly as I stand triumphant over our dying planet. The sounds of a supernova behind me, I focus my energy on my journey, rocketing off into the unknown. ARISEN LIKE THE PHOENIX MY POWER BURNS THE WALLS. I flex my pure energy and my aura envelops the city with crackling red power. Millions are vaporised instantly as I stand tall, breathing hard, struglling to control my incomprehensible power. Feeling my mind click into the frequency of these strange powers my eyes grow cold and hard. Seething with stregnth beyond understanding, I begin to glow white. Turning to face my enemy I conjour all the power of everything around me. My eyes now silver, and shining with fury, I throw my arms to the sky and radiate a ring of pure destruction. The blast rips through the earth, sending it into a premature appocalypse. All life is vanquished instantly as I stand triumphant over our dying planet. The sounds of a supernova behind me, I focus my energy on my journey, rocketing off into the unknown. ARISEN LIKE THE PHOENIX MY POWER BURNS THE WALLS. I flex my pure energy and my aura envelops the city with crackling red power. Millions are vaporised instantly as I stand tall, breathing hard, struglling to control my incomprehensible power. Feeling my mind click into the frequency of these strange powers my eyes grow cold and hard. Seething with stregnth beyond understanding, I begin to glow white. Turning to face my enemy I conjour all the power of everything around me. My eyes now silver, and shining with fury, I throw my arms to the sky and radiate a ring of pure destruction. The blast rips through the earth, sending it into a premature appocalypse. All life is vanquished instantly as I stand triumphant over our dying planet. The sounds of a supernova behind me, I focus my energy on my journey, rocketing off into the unknown. ARISEN LIKE THE PHOENIX MY POWER BURNS THE WALLS. I flex my pure energy and my aura envelops the city with crackling red power. Millions are vaporised instantly as I stand tall, breathing hard, struglling to control my incomprehensible power. Feeling my mind click into the frequency of these strange powers my eyes grow cold and hard. Seething with stregnth beyond understanding, I begin to glow white. Turning to face my enemy I conjour all the power of everything around me. My eyes now silver, and shining with fury, I throw my arms to the sky and radiate a ring of pure destruction. The blast rips through the earth, sending it into a premature appocalypse. All life is vanquished instantly as I stand triumphant over our dying planet. The sounds of a supernova behind me, I focus my energy on my journey, rocketing off into the unknown. ARISEN LIKE THE PHOENIX MY POWER BURNS THE WALLS. I flex my pure energy and my aura envelops the city with crackling red power. Millions are vaporised instantly as I stand tall, breathing hard, struglling to control my incomprehensible power. Feeling my mind click into the frequency of these strange powers my eyes grow cold and hard. Seething with stregnth beyond understanding, I begin to glow white. Turning to face my enemy I conjour all the power of everything around me. My eyes now silver, and shining with fury, I throw my arms to the sky and radiate a ring of pure destruction. The blast rips through the earth, sending it into a premature appocalypse. All life is vanquished instantly as I stand triumphant over our dying planet. The sounds of a supernova behind me, I focus my energy on my journey, rocketing off into the unknown. ARISEN LIKE THE PHOENIX MY POWER BURNS THE WALLS. I flex my pure energy and my aura envelops the city with crackling red power. Millions are vaporised instantly as I stand tall, breathing hard, struglling to control my incomprehensible power. Feeling my mind click into the frequency of these strange powers my eyes grow cold and hard. Seething with stregnth beyond understanding, I begin to glow white. Turning to face my enemy I conjour all the power of everything around me. My eyes now silver, and shining with fury, I throw my arms to the sky and radiate a ring of pure destruction. The blast rips through the earth, sending it into a premature appocalypse. All life is vanquished instantly as I stand triumphant over our dying planet. The sounds of a supernova behind me, I focus my energy on my journey, rocketing off into the unknown. ARISEN LIKE THE PHOENIX MY POWER BURNS THE WALLS. I flex my pure energy and my aura envelops the city with crackling red power. Millions are vaporised instantly as I stand tall, breathing hard, struglling to control my incomprehensible power. Feeling my mind click into the frequency of these strange powers my eyes grow cold and hard. Seething with stregnth beyond understanding, I begin to glow white. Turning to face my enemy I conjour all the power of everything around me. My eyes now silver, and shining with fury, I throw my arms to the sky and radiate a ring of pure destruction. The blast rips through the earth, sending it into a premature appocalypse. All life is vanquished instantly as I stand triumphant over our dying planet. The sounds of a supernova behind me, I focus my energy on my journey, rocketing off into the unknown. ARISEN LIKE THE PHOENIX MY POWER BURNS THE WALLS. I flex my pure energy and my aura envelops the city with crackling red power. Millions are vaporised instantly as I stand tall, breathing hard, struglling to control my incomprehensible power. Feeling my mind click into the frequency of these strange powers my eyes grow cold and hard. Seething with stregnth beyond understanding, I begin to glow white. Turning to face my enemy I conjour all the power of everything around me. My eyes now silver, and shining with fury, I throw my arms to the sky and radiate a ring of pure destruction. The blast rips through the earth, sending it into a premature appocalypse. All life is vanquished instantly as I stand triumphant over our dying planet. The sounds of a supernova behind me, I focus my energy on my journey, rocketing off into the unknown. ARISEN LIKE THE PHOENIX MY POWER BURNS THE WALLS. I flex my pure energy and my aura envelops the city with crackling red power. Millions are vaporised instantly as I stand tall, breathing hard, struglling to control my incomprehensible power. Feeling my mind click into the frequency of these strange powers my eyes grow cold and hard. Seething with stregnth beyond understanding, I begin to glow white. Turning to face my enemy I conjour all the power of everything around me. My eyes now silver, and shining with fury, I throw my arms to the sky and radiate a ring of pure destruction. The blast rips through the earth, sending it into a premature appocalypse. All life is vanquished instantly as I stand triumphant over our dying planet. The sounds of a supernova behind me, I focus my energy on my journey, rocketing off into the unknown. ARISEN LIKE THE PHOENIX MY POWER BURNS THE WALLS. I flex my pure energy and my aura envelops the city with crackling red power. Millions are vaporised instantly as I stand tall, breathing hard, struglling to control my incomprehensible power. Feeling my mind click into the frequency of these strange powers my eyes grow cold and hard. Seething with stregnth beyond understanding, I begin to glow white. Turning to face my enemy I conjour all the power of everything around me. My eyes now silver, and shining with fury, I throw my arms to the sky and radiate a ring of pure destruction. The blast rips through the earth, sending it into a premature appocalypse. All life is vanquished instantly as I stand triumphant over our dying planet. The sounds of a supernova behind me, I focus my energy on my journey, rocketing off into the unknown. ARISEN LIKE THE PHOENIX MY POWER BURNS THE WALLS. I flex my pure energy and my aura envelops the city with crackling red power. Millions are vaporised instantly as I stand tall, breathing hard, struglling to control my incomprehensible power. Feeling my mind click into the frequency of these strange powers my eyes grow cold and hard. Seething with stregnth beyond understanding, I begin to glow white. Turning to face my enemy I conjour all the power of everything around me. My eyes now silver, and shining with fury, I throw my arms to the sky and radiate a ring of pure destruction. The blast rips through the earth, sending it into a premature appocalypse. All life is vanquished instantly as I stand triumphant over our dying planet. The sounds of a supernova behind me, I focus my energy on my journey, rocketing off into the unknown. ARISEN LIKE THE PHOENIX MY POWER BURNS THE WALLS. I flex my pure energy and my aura envelops the city with crackling red power. Millions are vaporised instantly as I stand tall, breathing hard, struglling to control my incomprehensible power. Feeling my mind click into the frequency of these strange powers my eyes grow cold and hard. Seething with stregnth beyond understanding, I begin to glow white. Turning to face my enemy I conjour all the power of everything around me. My eyes now silver, and shining with fury, I throw my arms to the sky and radiate a ring of pure destruction. The blast rips through the earth, sending it into a premature appocalypse. All life is vanquished instantly as I stand triumphant over our dying planet. The sounds of a supernova behind me, I focus my energy on my journey, rocketing off into the unknown. ARISEN LIKE THE PHOENIX MY POWER BURNS THE WALLS. I flex my pure energy and my aura envelops the city with crackling red power. Millions are vaporised instantly as I stand tall, breathing hard, struglling to control my incomprehensible power. Feeling my mind click into the frequency of these strange powers my eyes grow cold and hard. Seething with stregnth beyond understanding, I begin to glow white. Turning to face my enemy I conjour all the power of everything around me. My eyes now silver, and shining with fury, I throw my arms to the sky and radiate a ring of pure destruction. The blast rips through the earth, sending it into a premature appocalypse. All life is vanquished instantly as I stand triumphant over our dying planet. The sounds of a supernova behind me, I focus my energy on my journey, rocketing off into the unknown. ARISEN LIKE THE PHOENIX MY POWER BURNS THE WALLS. I flex my pure energy and my aura envelops the city with crackling red power. Millions are vaporised instantly as I stand tall, breathing hard, struglling to control my incomprehensible power. Feeling my mind click into the frequency of these strange powers my eyes grow cold and hard. Seething with stregnth beyond understanding, I begin to glow white. Turning to face my enemy I conjour all the power of everything around me. My eyes now silver, and shining with fury, I throw my arms to the sky and radiate a ring of pure destruction. The blast rips through the earth, sending it into a premature appocalypse. All life is vanquished instantly as I stand triumphant over our dying planet. The sounds of a supernova behind me, I focus my energy on my journey, rocketing off into the unknown. ARISEN LIKE THE PHOENIX MY POWER BURNS THE WALLS. I flex my pure energy and my aura envelops the city with crackling red power. Millions are vaporised instantly as I stand tall, breathing hard, struglling to control my incomprehensible power. Feeling my mind click into the frequency of these strange powers my eyes grow cold and hard. Seething with stregnth beyond understanding, I begin to glow white. Turning to face my enemy I conjour all the power of everything around me. My eyes now silver, and shining with fury, I throw my arms to the sky and radiate a ring of pure destruction. The blast rips through the earth, sending it into a premature appocalypse. All life is vanquished instantly as I stand triumphant over our dying planet. The sounds of a supernova behind me, I focus my energy on my journey, rocketing off into the unknown. ARISEN LIKE THE PHOENIX MY POWER BURNS THE WALLS. I flex my pure energy and my aura envelops the city with crackling red power. Millions are vaporised instantly as I stand tall, breathing hard, struglling to control my incomprehensible power. Feeling my mind click into the frequency of these strange powers my eyes grow cold and hard. Seething with stregnth beyond understanding, I begin to glow white. Turning to face my enemy I conjour all the power of everything around me. My eyes now silver, and shining with fury, I throw my arms to the sky and radiate a ring of pure destruction. The blast rips through the earth, sending it into a premature appocalypse. All life is vanquished instantly as I stand triumphant over our dying planet. The sounds of a supernova behind me, I focus my energy on my journey, rocketing off into the unknown. ARISEN LIKE THE PHOENIX MY POWER BURNS THE WALLS. I flex my pure energy and my aura envelops the city with crackling red power. Millions are vaporised instantly as I stand tall, breathing hard, struglling to control my incomprehensible power. Feeling my mind click into the frequency of these strange powers my eyes grow cold and hard. Seething with stregnth beyond understanding, I begin to glow white. Turning to face my enemy I conjour all the power of everything around me. My eyes now silver, and shining with fury, I throw my arms to the sky and radiate a ring of pure destruction. The blast rips through the earth, sending it into a premature appocalypse. All life is vanquished instantly as I stand triumphant over our dying planet. The sounds of a supernova behind me, I focus my energy on my journey, rocketing off into the unknown. ARISEN LIKE THE PHOENIX MY POWER BURNS THE WALLS. I flex my pure energy and my aura envelops the city with crackling red power. Millions are vaporised instantly as I stand tall, breathing hard, struglling to control my incomprehensible power. Feeling my mind click into the frequency of these strange powers my eyes grow cold and hard. Seething with stregnth beyond understanding, I begin to glow white. Turning to face my enemy I conjour all the power of everything around me. My eyes now silver, and shining with fury, I throw my arms to the sky and radiate a ring of pure destruction. The blast rips through the earth, sending it into a premature appocalypse. All life is vanquished instantly as I stand triumphant over our dying planet. The sounds of a supernova behind me, I focus my energy on my journey, rocketing off into the unknown. ARISEN LIKE THE PHOENIX MY POWER BURNS THE WALLS. I flex my pure energy and my aura envelops the city with crackling red power. Millions are vaporised instantly as I stand tall, breathing hard, struglling to control my incomprehensible power. Feeling my mind click into the frequency of these strange powers my eyes grow cold and hard. Seething with stregnth beyond understanding, I begin to glow white. Turning to face my enemy I conjour all the power of everything around me. My eyes now silver, and shining with fury, I throw my arms to the sky and radiate a ring of pure destruction. The blast rips through the earth, sending it into a premature appocalypse. All life is vanquished instantly as I stand triumphant over our dying planet. The sounds of a supernova behind me, I focus my energy on my journey, rocketing off into the unknown. ARISEN LIKE THE PHOENIX MY POWER BURNS THE WALLS. I flex my pure energy and my aura envelops the city with crackling red power. Millions are vaporised instantly as I stand tall, breathing hard, struglling to control my incomprehensible power. Feeling my mind click into the frequency of these strange powers my eyes grow cold and hard. Seething with stregnth beyond understanding, I begin to glow white. Turning to face my enemy I conjour all the power of everything around me. My eyes now silver, and shining with fury, I throw my arms to the sky and radiate a ring of pure destruction. The blast rips through the earth, sending it into a premature appocalypse. All life is vanquished instantly as I stand triumphant over our dying planet. The sounds of a supernova behind me, I focus my energy on my journey, rocketing off into the unknown. ARISEN LIKE THE PHOENIX MY POWER BURNS THE WALLS. I flex my pure energy and my aura envelops the city with crackling red power. Millions are vaporised instantly as I stand tall, breathing hard, struglling to control my incomprehensible power. Feeling my mind click into the frequency of these strange powers my eyes grow cold and hard. Seething with stregnth beyond understanding, I begin to glow white. Turning to face my enemy I conjour all the power of everything around me. My eyes now silver, and shining with fury, I throw my arms to the sky and radiate a ring of pure destruction. The blast rips through the earth, sending it into a premature appocalypse. All life is vanquished instantly as I stand triumphant over our dying planet. The sounds of a supernova behind me, I focus my energy on my journey, rocketing off into the unknown. ARISEN LIKE THE PHOENIX MY POWER BURNS THE WALLS. I flex my pure energy and my aura envelops the city with crackling red power. Millions are vaporised instantly as I stand tall, breathing hard, struglling to control my incomprehensible power. Feeling my mind click into the frequency of these strange powers my eyes grow cold and hard. Seething with stregnth beyond understanding, I begin to glow white. Turning to face my enemy I conjour all the power of everything around me. My eyes now silver, and shining with fury, I throw my arms to the sky and radiate a ring of pure destruction. The blast rips through the earth, sending it into a premature appocalypse. All life is vanquished instantly as I stand triumphant over our dying planet. The sounds of a supernova behind me, I focus my energy on my journey, rocketing off into the unknown.

13. okay i know that seemed just like annoying excessiveness, but scroll thru it with slider bar (not mouse wheel) and passively stare at it, random wierd words pop out. its fun.

:smoke:

14. hey hey, relax

15. The average blue whale produces over 400 gallons of sperm when it ejaculates, but only 10% of that actually makes it into his mate. So 360 gallons are spilled into the ocean everytime one unloads, and you wonder why the ocean is sooo salty.

Attached Files:

16. I will never like the beach again.

Thanks alot, asshole.

17. maybe thats all the ocean is...watered down whale semen

18. Uhhhhh....

Attached Files:

19. If thats all it was, wouldnt women get pregnant everytime they entered the water?

20. LOL... I hope your joking.... right?