Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

65 grams (2 oz) :D

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PeruvianDank, Dec 23, 2011.

1. #1 PeruvianDank, Dec 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2011
    I bought 1/16 of a kilo (or 2 oz) for 50 USD, check it out:

100_2398.jpg

100_2402.jpg

100_2404.jpg

:smoke::smoke::smoke:

This was me after smoking a little too much:

:yummy::bongin::rolleyes:;):D:p:eek::confused::eek:

:smoke: lol

2. Nice buy man, but it isn't 65, it's 56 lol :p

3. Well actually, its 65 grams, in my country we measure weed by kilos and I bought 1/16 of one, but I just wanted to give an aprox. in ounces, which is a little more than 2, just barely. :):wave:

4. #4 zappierdesert, Dec 23, 2011
    Is this from Peru? If so, fuck the trip for next year hahaha

EDIT: Nice price but I kinda hoped Peru would grow a little better

5. #5 PeruvianDank, Dec 23, 2011
    Yeah it is bro, awesome dank, lots of crystals and it has a strong skunky smell and a sweet flavor, loving the terpenes lol :smoke:

edit: a lot of people grow organic here and it's good, you just gotta find them, what is missing here though, or at least hard to find, is the variety in strains like white widow, ak 47, white russian, and such. Those high profile strains. The ones you find here are very expensive compared to their north american and european counterpart.

6. 2 oz for 50 bucks? thats unheard-of. nice pickup bro

7. yeah get some close ups of that shit looks amazing... im about to go grab 2 oz as well... but it's costing me $450... and im grabbing $40/2g of Purple Urkle BHO made from this Urkle
    [​IMG]

8. Dude all ways nice to have some mid shelf around man. Roll up fatties! makes your appreciate the finer stuff:smoke:

9. fat ass joints all day you lucky dude enjoy that.

10. doesnt look dank yo

11. 2 ounces of reggie is what it is.

12. I'm do a close up when I have time, nugs are fat and filled with crystals. :smoke::smoke:

13. Yeah theres only one way its 2 ounces for 50, its dirt

14. doesnt look like anything special but even if its shitty $50 for 2 ounces is a hell of a good price

15. 2 o's for $50? Holy crap.
    Yeah post upclose pics

16. I'd make edibles. Great price for making a fat tray of brownies :yummy:

17. In countries with low costs of living $50 can be alot... Idk how peru is though. Either way, i'd take 65g's of mids for $50, think about all the edibles and concentrates you could make, or just flippin it

18. 2 and a q (also 1/16 of a ki) is a common measurement. It's usually 63g.