63 Documents the Government Doesn't Want You to Read

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HighPoint 420, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Anyone else ever read this book? I find it VERY interesting and mind blowing the shit that has been done in the American history. I can't say its all that surprising seeing the shit they pull day to day, but this book has the actual documents released by the govt. Check it out if you are a reader and enjoy this kind of idea. Here is some more info.

Amazon . com's
    [​IMG]

2. Our food supply being no good isn't a secret. We eat genetically altered food which is known to be bad for you. Why do you think were all so fat?

3. Because most people can't be bothered to go get some exercise.

4. You need to do a little research on genetically modified food. But your right little exercise never hurt anybody

5. And the fact that fluoride is added to the water supply in the US But most countries refuse to add it. Biggest ingredient in Prozac is fluoride.. Just dumb us down

6. Prozac is an SSRI and i highly doubt flouride has SSRI effects. Just sayin.

Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor,

7. "Many people choose Prozac over other antidepressants. Traces of the antidepressant Prozac can be found in the nation's drinking water, it has been revealed. An Environment Agency report suggests so many people are taking the drug nowadays it is building up in rivers and groundwater.

A report in Sunday's Observer says the government's environment watchdog has discussed the impact for human health. A spokesman for the Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) said the Prozac found was most likely highly diluted.

'Alarming'
    The newspaper says environmentalists are calling for an urgent investigation into the evidence.
    It quotes the Liberal Democrats' environment spokesman, Norman Baker MP, as saying the picture emerging looked like "a case of hidden mass medication upon the unsuspecting public".

He says: "It is alarming that there is no monitoring of levels of Prozac and other pharmacy residues in our drinking water." Experts say the anti-depression drug gets into the rivers and water system via treated sewage water.

Prescriptions increase
    The DWI said the Prozac (known technically as fluoxetine) was unlikely to pose a health risk as it was so "watered down". The Observer says the revelations raise new fears over how many prescriptions for the drug are given out by doctors. In the decade leading up to 2001, the number of prescriptions for antidepressants went up from nine million per year to 24 million per year, says the paper.

The Environment Agency report concluded that the Prozac in the water table could be potentially toxic and said the drug was a "potential concern". The exact amount of Prozac in the nation's drinking water is not known."

Read up :
    Re: Prozac is Fluoxetine/Flouride/Easter Digest Number 10277

8. [​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo6SnvmMP9k&feature=player_embedded]Professor Paul Connett: Your Toxic Tap Water - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFpbwsITZtI&feature=player_embedded]Blaylock: Fluoride's Deadly Secret (Full Length[/ame]

9. Sure it's in there but flouride =/= covalently bonded fluorines. The flourine isn't the part of the drug that acts as an SSRI.

Now i'm not saying flouride is good i don't drink city water for those reasons but flouride =/= prozac not even close that's just a bullshit statement to scare people.

10. I can't say you are wrong due to my lack on knowledge on the subject but I'll defiantly keep doing some more reading on the subject. Thanks for your input on the subject man!

11. never trust hour long youtube documentaries.

12. I can't say I even hit play on them videos haha, they were attached to an article I read and figured if someone found them helpful they are there. :p

13. Read, learn, check your facts, then educate!

PubMed is always a good place to fact check! Home - PubMed - NCBI

Just type in your term (GMO food, flouride, cannabis, etc) and click the search button! (I do suggest that you keep a 2nd window open to copy and paste any unfamiliar terms to get their definitions!)

Even "weird" terms that you would never expect often have a study or two! The term "screwdriver" gave me 223 hits and "scotch tape" had 119! I find it fun to type in a common noun and see what turns up!

Granny

14. It's all aliens.

15. What the hell does that mean?

16. if they didnt want you to know, then it simply woulnt exist

17. I disagree, there are millions of declassified articles out now, it would be very hard to discover some of these articles. This book gathered just a few of the shocking articles that have become declassified.

18. they were declassified because they decided it was no longer important, and no problems would arise by doing so.

19. I've never read the book, personally but I respect Jesse Ventura, he is an intelligent being. I enjoy reading about MKultra and the techniques that the C.I.A and other alphabet agencies use to gather information and carry out assignments.

In one of the videos I watched, a former cia agent was talking about the root they use to drug and sedate people. I can't find the video and I can't remember the root but I found it interesting. The video was shot sometime in the late 70's - 80's so it got me to thinking, if the cia can control people to their will with this, they called it the "truth root" because under it's effects somebody would be under complete control and compliance to whomever administered the agent.

Anyway, this got me thinking of the fact that if they can do that in the 70's and 80's what are they capable of now? We are in the cyber age and technology is ever advancing. I honestly think it would be naive to think alphabet agencies are not using advanced technology and methods to create, sleeper agents of sorts.

There are many videos and documentaries and documents regarding mkultra, mind control, alphabet agency sleeper agents, and so on. I'm really interested in reading about the psychological operations these sects perform. Some people don't know that they have entire teams of people dedicated to these things. I think we have stepped into the new warzone, which is the psyche of the average citizen. In theory it sounds so simple. Find an average joe off the street, kidnap him, and administer the agent. From there all his handlers would have to do is give him a trigger and erase his memory(i think the "truth root" does that, I could be wrong though). From there you have a sleeper agent you can call on whenever you feel like it for whatever purpose you desire.

I like this thread, I'm going to stick around for a bit. May even pick up the book, thanks for the heads up.