600W Sea Of Green

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Boo360, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Thinking about doing a 600w SoG. Going to be using an autoflower strain I have that grows between 1ft-2ft with little branching. Any ideas on Max number to have under the light? I had a couple under it along with some photos before and got an oz in a 3 gallon bucket.

2. I'm doing the same thing so I hope someone with the full experience answers.

3. Last time I used it I started with 5 photo and 2 autos. The photos put out an oz each which for their size and the trouble I put them through is amazing and the autos had no issue producing an oz each so I'm expecting good results.

4. Autos are great with a 600 w and honestly it depends on the area u have to grow in. with a 600 i usually grow 4 full size plants. that being said, since you are using Autos they will be shorter and less bushy allowing for more plants. i would suggest between 6 and 8.

5. im doing 12 under 1 600w. 3 of which i put under 4ft fluros. Because of my reflectors hood, It only spreads evenly on 9 plants. 3x3. Look at my grow to guide you it has lots of info that should answer most of your questions. I'd suggest between 6-9

6. #6 Boo360, Feb 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2013
    [quote name='"aj69420g"']im doing 12 under 1 600w. 3 of which i put under 4ft fluros. Because of my reflectors hood, It only spreads evenly on 9 plants. 3x3. Look at my grow to guide you it has lots of info that should answer most of your questions. I'd suggest between 6-9[/quote]

I think that's about all my reflector will cover also. I'll be sure to check out the guide though. Thanks!

[quote name='"trinityPHx88"']Autos are great with a 600 w and honestly it depends on the area u have to grow in. with a 600 i usually grow 4 full size plants. that being said, since you are using Autos they will be shorter and less bushy allowing for more plants. i would suggest between 6 and 8.[/quote]

I have an entire bedroom and bathroom to do anything I want with so space is no issue. Looking to eventually split the room in half though. One side veg, other flower once I have my photoperiod mothers ready.

Looks like I'll be doing about 9 then! Thanks for the info guys.