600w mh xj13, pt, bd, chak

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by czzplnm, Dec 10, 2012.

1. #1 czzplnm, Dec 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2012
    Soil:Miracle Gro Organics, and some other crap with time release nutes that messed up some of my plants, pictures show who :(
    Light:1 600W MH
    Nutrients: Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, Molasses
    Cloning Gel: Clonex Rooting Compound
    Cloning Medium: Rock Wool Cubes
    Water: RO Water
    Temperatures: 80 degrees with 35% +/- humidity
    Clones: XJ13, Pineapple trainwreck, blue dream, and cherry ak
    Water Starting pH: 6.5+/-

I am still very new to all this, and I have a few problems with a couple of my plants, any diagnosis would be nice. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Temps to high and the lights to close need to introduce some cold air to that room or your going to loose them your plants look to be different ages and that light might be to much for clones that young

3. #3 czzplnm, Dec 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2012
    I had the plants under CFLs before, for a long time. At least a month. There all different ages, just now bought a MH setup with digital ballast to switch from 400,600,or 1000. Their height is about 1 foot, I just raised it another 10 inches or so. My really young clones are in the tent in the back right, under T5 high output fluorescents, and a humidome for really young clones. The basement hatch is open as you can see under the plant to the left, I could put a miniature PC fan blowing the cold basement air in.

The new fan should make the temps go to 75 degrees -/+

With the mirror in the back it looks like i have twice as many plants haha.

Attached Files:

• a2.jpeg
      a2.jpeg
      File size:
      145.7 KB
      Views:
    • a1.jpeg
      a1.jpeg
      File size:
      210.1 KB
      Views:
  4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbXDIzuY75s]Veg[/ame][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giYDMF4CGk0]Flower[/ame]

5. This is the xj13 cut and hung, will post the others as they are ready.

Attached Files: