600w hps 1st grow gdp, purple kush, purple widow,chem dawg

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by megadope, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Hi there making this journal pretty late. But better late than never ok so I'm 3rd week into flowering I planted all from clones I'll show pics from clones to now. The plants are 3 grand daddy purple , 2 purple widows, 1 purple Kush and 1 chem dawg (freebie)
    My setup
    4x4x6.5 tent
    600w hps eurosystem digital
    Hydrofarm radiant hood With glass
    4" vortex fan inline
    I use ALL foxfarm swear by it all
    The trio nutes bb,gb,tb. Also the new sledgehammer and some super thrive. All the plants are about 20-26 inch and in 5 gallon pot beside the chem dawg and one GDP wanted to see the yield difference to maybe do a sog next grow. Pics coming soon.

2. Ok so the stats are
    Temp 70 degrees all night
    Humidity 40%

Starting to see rezin starting on the plants real exciting

3. They are looking awesome!!! Oh I'm jealous! Lol.

4. #5 megadope, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahah! Thank you I'm going to post new pics soon the pics I have there are pretty old.

5. New pics!!!!!
    Ok so 32 days into flowering and looking pretty good!
    Temp at 70-73
    Humidity 53% little high so i opened a few flaps
    Buds are booming on all plants can't wait to see the finished results I'm about half way done! Also got to fertilize tomorrow!
    Here that are
    Purple Kush in the back and a little GDP in the front purple Kush is awesome to grow never had a problem with it.
    [​IMG]
    Better looking GDP in the back and a purple widow in front
    [​IMG]
    Grand daddy cola
    [​IMG]
    Purple widow side bud looking good
    [​IMG]
    Kush cola
    [​IMG]
    Thanks hope you enjoy.

6. More pics! Just got done fertilizing! Everything is going good.
    Purple Kush in the back and the purple widow in the front you can see that theyre both topped with awesome colas.
    [​IMG]
    My nutes

[​IMG]

7. Temp today 71
    Humidity 42%
    Fertilized yesterday I'm loving the superthrive.
    Grand daddy purple cola

[​IMG]

8. Yeeeeahhh! haha. We are ditching the FloraDuo nutes next time around.

9. #10 megadope, Jul 27, 2011
    Ok good I heard lucus nutes are really good I'm doing dwc my next grow i can't wait!

10. Temps 72
    Humidity 40%
    4 1/2 weeks into flowering also repotted my small GDP it wasnt looking good I'm using a smart pot to see how it goes theybe been highly suggested.

11. 39 days into flowering looking good pics later

12. Fertilized and watered today.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. :D samples? lol!

14. What kind of soil by chance? and their looking great, ill have my journal up in a couple weeks also =)

15. #16 megadope, Aug 2, 2011
    Hi I'm using foxfarm ocean forest with about 2 extra cups of perlite,1 cup extra worm casting and 2 tblsp of mykos pure fresh and alive. I like foxfarm alot and won't use anything else. But can't wait to check out your grow.

16. ^ and thats for each 5 gallon bucket.

17. #18 megadope, Aug 2, 2011
    Sure when I'm done we cam trade hahha!

18. Ok so no pics today I'll have some up in a day or 2 but the smell is outrageous I unplugged my fan to switch things around and without 30 mins I could smell it all over my house and even before I walked in the door it's overwelming but a
    Awesome smell indeed!

19. ya so many people just love the fox farm products, i myself use the big bloom, grow big, and tiger bloom. but ive never used the fox farm soils, do you think their worth the money? im a pro-mix guy myself but im down to try something new.