600w COCO/Soil Grow - G13, Super Lemon Haze,and Chocolope

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by fiaburn, Dec 15, 2011.

1. #1 fiaburn, Dec 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2011
    Hello fellow growers,

So this is my first online Journal. I come from a farming background (apple, pears, etc..) so bare with me if I am doing shit ass backwards sometimes. Here's my current setup:

4x4 tent flower tent
    6 girls - 3 coco (2 G13, 1 SLH), 3 soil (1 SLH, 2 Choco)
    600w HPS (trying to get another one in there) air cooled hood w/ 230cfm fan
    6" 424cfm w/ 6in carbon filter on Zephyr 1 Day/Night Controller
    6" circulation fan

Grow was moved into flower tent on 12-02, yes thats right this journal is starting right out of the gate in flowering. Had veg tent on a 12/12 set for 3 or 4 days to get them use to the switch.

Soil is from a local grow show that makes their own, my buddies swear by the mix, so I am trying it out currently. Running fox farm nutes on the 3 soil plants.

The 3 coco plants are all running on Canna nutes in canna coco.

Alright, I'm a little behind, I planned on starting this right when when I moved them from the veg. tent, but you know how that goes...

Pictures below are taken on day 6 of flowering. So far doing well. I had a bit of a spider mite scare right after the move. But I have since taken care of that issue. Ahhh... the joys of getting cuttings from someone else.

The pictures attached are just the gals and then a little glimps of my setup.

Alright, enough for day 6. I got an update already to post.

Let me know what you think, I'm always down for feed back. Enjoy...

Attached Files:

2. Day 12

Ok, pathetic I know. 12 days behind. Just got done processing the last harvest and bit of a procrastinator I am. Figured I'd finally bang this thing out for real instead of debating with myself on whether to do it or not.

Things were pretty tame between day 6 and 12. They have grown about 4in -6in in since day 6. The Chocolope seems to be stretching a bit regardless of light height or placement, but then again the plant is know to be a beast, it did the same thing on me last round in coco too. The G13 is the real stallion of the group. I'm pretty pumped about this strain. This is my first go around with the G13 and SLH, I've had past experience with Super Silver Haze, so I am looking forward to the lemon.

I switched things up a bit in the tent, it was becoming a bit of a pain in the ass to feed the back middle platn, so just flipped things. Currently in the back is the chocolope, then the G13 in the middle and the SLH out front.

I've thinned them out pretty tough down below, so far things are looking nice and stealth. Temps are hovering between 75-80 in the day 72-75 at night with RH never going over 40%.

Pictures were taken right after watering and lights has just kicked.

Attached Files:

3. Looking very good! I'm getting ready to put up my first journal on here too, keep it up should have some solid buds in no time :)

4. Thanks man. I'm pleased with the way things are going. I'm excited to see what the G13 does, my bro's starts turning purple without any temp fluxuation, hoping mine will too.

5. Day 15

Just gave the gals some dinner. Things are still looking strong. One of the Chocolope's seems to be extra droopy today, eating a bit more than her sister. Plants are really starting to bud, as my good friend Frank the Tank would say "(s)he looks glorious!".

I've had to move the light twice since my last post. One of the G13's is growing like crazy, but no complaints here. Snapped a few shots. Take a look, let me know what you all think.

Attached Files:

6. Day 26

Happy Holidays GCC.

Things continue to shred. This grow so far has been one of the smoothest in a long time. Vertical growth has started to slow quiet a bit, and buds are really starting to develop nicely. Not a lot to comment on. Weather has been rainy here, which always boosts the RH in the room, dehumidifier is working overtime pulling over 30 pints a day.

I either pulled a huge stoner moment or my guy labeled my girls wrong. I'm try hard to make sure I label all cuttings, but somehow got one of the SLH and G13 mixed up. Easily noticeable that I had the two paired up wrong just based of stock characteristics, plus the SLH is kicking into overdrive and smells like Lemon Sorbet right now, so it wasn't that hard to notice, more a "C'mon Man" move. Bummer part is I don't know which cuttings came from which right now. I'll have to number the plants before next clone cuttings to figure it out once those go into 12/12.

Anyways I grabbed a few pictures for you all.

Until next time, and if next time come next year, well then Happy New year GCC!

Attached Files:

7. Everything is looking real nice and healthy in there, good work
    Nice to see your grow is running so smoothley you obviously must be meant to be doing this, you clearly have a green thumb indeed
    Keep up the good fight and harvest in peace
    :hello:

8. Thanks man, I love growing, whether its some dank greens or apples, cherries, veggies, you name it I love it. I'm pumped with this grow, but as we all know, shit can go south quick, so I'm thankful and pleased with it so far. Mold and Mildew destroyed me a few months back, and the mildew is still lingering on one of my other grows (Mildew loves the strain of Trainwreck I've been growing). Anyways thanks for the rep. More to come shortly.

9. Day 36

Well 2012 has already been a year. Spider-mites hit one of my chocolope plants hard. I luckily caught it pretty quick and hit the whole lot with 217. I also got my cutting too just to be safe. I have another grow that is getting cut in three days, I haven't found any signs of them on that grow, I hit the whole room right when right after I moved thus grow into flowering. I must have missed something on one of these.

Other than that things are rolling right along, g13 has 20 days give or take and the Chocolope and SLH is about 27-30. Things are starting to fill out nicely. Take a look, always open to suggestions.

Attached Files:

10. Day 45

Quick update. Things are moving right along. The G13 will probably be chopped down within the next 6-8 days. I'll really start to monitor Trich's in the next day or two and hopefully dump the two gals into darkness within a few days.

The Choco and SLH are gaining weight. I started giving all three strains Molasses around day 37 and they really started packing the pounds (I wish literally) on.

It's been a busy week in the shop. Took down one tent of Trainwreck and Headband, two strains I won't be growing any more. For now it's just G13, SLH, and Chocolope. I hope to be getting cuttings of Ace of Spades or a strain my bro crossed called Bubble K (Male Bubblegum Kush x Female Urkel). Both have fantastic colors.

Here's a couple snap shots of the gang, until next time....

Attached Files:

11. Day 53

The past week has been a bit crazy. The northwest was hit by a snow/ice storm and and we finally got power back. Went 6.5 days without power. All I can say is thank god for generators. My humidity ran a bit higher for the week, but I'm not complaining.

Since last post the G13 has come down. I will get some pictures up in the next day or two when I get my broadband back.

The SLH and choco are holding strong and reaping the benefits of the extra room and light per plant now in the tent. Leaves are really starting to yellow now. I began flushing a few days ago. I try and flush for 10-12 prior to cutting. I prefer smoothness over a slightly larger yield, but I really haven't noticed much of a yield loss by upping my flushing days.

Pictures below are the SLH and choco. Not to bad looking for running off a generator for the past week if you ask me.

As always let me know if you got any questions or input.

-C

Attached Files:

12. G13 - Day 4 Drying/Trimmed

Here are a couple pictures of a branch I got trimmed up of the G13.

Attached Files: