600 watt 9 plant scrog

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by alehydr0989, Jan 27, 2014.

1. To start off I have 3 chemdawg bagseeds right now vegged for 1 1/2 week, 1 black widow bagseed I got from a collective, 1 Cheese and ATF clones just got from my cousin he had them in a bucket cloner for two weeks so their nice and rooted. 5 Cheesile or free Leonard clones from a friend, he owed me. The 4 bagseeds were dropped the same time around 12/3/13 I got atf and cheese one week ago exact and cheesiles about 4 days ago. Right now I have all them vegging under a 150 hps for one more week and bring some other lighting in. Im trying to start a perpetual going, my first didnt go so well, I harvested early and wasnt very good. This time Im hoping to atleast get one oz per plant. Sent from my C5215 using Grasscity Forum mobile appSent from my C5170 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Started flowering Jan 18th, they were all around a foot, and its the 27th today stretching beautiful, the stretch is almost done. I rearranged the room dropped the trellis a little and clipped some lowers this morning. Sent from my C5170 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Today's photosSent from my C5170 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. I don't know anything about scrog but it looks good to me. How are you going to do a perpetual grow? I'm on my first grow and that sounds interesting.

5. Well I have two plants in veg right now 1 of my cheesile and a chemdawg seed. That's how I was going to do perpetual, veg them two for two months and see how two plants do under one light. This is my second grow doing better than my first so far. Sent from my C5170 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Nice keep up the good work. That's got me thinking...

7. Thank you. Yours looks like you know what your doing so far. Keep it going also. Sent from my C5170 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Thanks. I took a spin off your idea that I'm going to try next grow. Happy growing.

9. The first photo is when they were starting to root and started their growing. Second photo is right before I put them in bud. They vegged a total of 1 month, slow veg I may say but got my 4 to 6 tops on each plant and they were all about 10-12 inches. Today is the 10th day of bud and I seen hairs on all of my girls, starting to show that their stacking in the tops. 3rd photo is the top of my canopy looking good got about 30-40 main tops and dozens of popcorn nugs I'll get. Last photo is some of the bottom I clipped to force the growth towards the main tops.Sent from my C5170 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

10. What idea did you take if you don't mind me asking?Sent from my C5170 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Day 14 of 12/12 looking good, seeing flowers already, they've barely stretched besides my seedlings in the back and my Alaskan thunder fuck in front. And my black widow got burnt in the middle, because I had switched my light to 600 watts 2 days before, but no major burns just the leaves. Sent from my C5170 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

12. Day 23 stretch is done, never was much of stretch besides my seedlings which are 2 foot, the rest are just a little under. All my clones and my black widow seed is throwing resin like no other and stacking very nicely, my black widow is the one that sticks out the most, stacking and trichcroms. My cheese the smallest but close stacking nodes are great I think there gonna be some big colas all over. 1st and 3rd photo are black widow, 2nd and 4th photo are my cheese and last is my cheesile which all are close stacking also.

Sent from my C5170 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: