60 watts of organic goodness

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by FunTimeGrowHap, Aug 6, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  1. #62 FunTimeGrowHap, May 28, 2023
    Last edited: May 28, 2023
    not so much lol.

She is revegging right now, but I am going to chop it completely after taking some good clones, Just waiting for seeds to turn into seedlings.

The next run is going to be for seed production. I have some Malawi and Swaziland sativas and an assortment of Afghani indicas. I want my own 50/50 hybrid.

The run after that I expect to do much better with.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ok cool , was just asking as atm I'm running the sf1000 at only 60% so 60 watts which is giving me 750-800 par at canopy and was curious how they were going to turn out with someone elses 60 watt grow lol.

although I did notice you used 60watts of cfl hopefully 60 watts of LEDs are abit diffrent as they already feel pretty solid lol these still have about another 3 weeks to go. 100% organic
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Beautiful work, brother man!

I was rocking 92 watts of CFL when I started this little adventure. TimJ convinced me the 60 watt LED would be an upgrade. It certainly was.

After the seed run, I hope to really maximize what the wee light is capable of. Running a sativa in a rig like this was a little much for my taste.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Here's a WIFI OG under 85 watts of LED. On day 51 of 12/12. It has 2-3 weeks to go. The buds are rock solid. WIFI OG Day51 1212.jpg

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Spectacular!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. n
    ice what height you got in that tent? I only have 2ft (60cm) total so once height of pot I have 40cm lol hiw close can we go I've tried to keep money as low as possible so I can have the light turned up more instead of turned down low and close.

I could prob utilise more height next time but was first time in a small space so was a little worried of getting to high lol.

think I may run 2 small ones next time though with abit more stretch in em

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. Thank you @FunTimeGrowHap .

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. It's a 4' high tent with a 10 gallon pot in it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. That's amazing for 60 watts

Sent from my LGL322DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. That's amazing for 85 watts

Sent from my LGL322DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  11. That is buck-wild.

Ol' Chotus over there was killing it in a pot much smaller than mine as part of his plan to properly fit into his light's footprint.

Killer micros. I appreciate you guys sharing.

• Like Like x 1
  12. cheers my bro

yeah I recon I'll try 3 Gal next time and put 2 in and have em stretch a little higher instead of being perfectly flat

• Like Like x 2
  13. just for fun

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. The timelapse releases all your high powered training techniques. Super killer.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I am in the middle of another upgrade. The new cabinet is almost done. It is a little too big for the light, but with the way the plywood was, I decided to build it larger.

I currently have the re-vegged plant, an Afghani seedling, and a Malawi seedling. Hopefully one of the seedlings is a boy, because I am eager to rock my own F1s.

Watered in some alfalfa sprout tea and flipped to 12/12 last night. I am going to squeeze in a few more sprays of neem oil, Pro-teKt, and aloe before I hit day 14. The bigger cabinet should solve the cramped conditions that led to mold and an earlier-than-planned chop last time. After that it will be once a week SSTs, two of corn and the rest with rye, along with water and the occasional dose of nettle FPE.

• Like Like x 1
  16. So I got a smaller but equally nice crop off the reveged Swami plant.

The Malawi absolutely exploded, dominating the space, and has a long time to go still. The "Afghan" did not look to be an indica at all and was getting choked out by the Malawi. It ended up being another female, so I dropped that too.

The canopy is not well kept. It's more like nailed down vines in there, but I am running just one girl and the spacing looks better than last time. Hopes remain high.

And another red hot jam to hold di vibes......

• Like Like x 1
  17. Updates coming. The Malawi took forever and everything was cleared for her. 3 Afghans popped in hopes of finding a proper stud for the malawi reveg.

Obligatory Jamaican jam upload:

• Like Like x 2
  18. harvest.jpg 26 weeks of 12/12. Slowest dang plant I ever grew.

• Like Like x 1