60 watt cfl speacker box grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by bridgestoner, Nov 24, 2006.

1. That title sound interesting? Well its true, im gonna grow some bud in a speaker. It will be on a small scale and very very stealth. Im doing this as a way to experiment w;ith a new inviorment for growing. Im not an expert or anything, i have knowledge adn actually little experience but a big immagination. I think with effort and group of cannibis cultivators on grass city all working together this could be a successful grow. Im looking for all the help i can get.

I just got my seeds and im using the old paper towel germinating technique right now in my drawer. There just some bagseed, but if i take good care of them i could still reasinibly get som good smoke.

heres also a diagram of the speaker box set up so you have an idea of how this is gonna work. There will be more pics in the near future, possibly tongiht.

[​IMG]
    :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

[​IMG]
    :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

[​IMG]
    let me k now w hat you think...:confused: :confused: :confused:

2. Gonna keep an eye on this 1 thinking about doing somthing along the same lines when winter comes way to hot here in summer.

3. well if i were you i wouldn't use that little desk lamp... buy a fluoro light.. like 24"

that desklamp won't do well at all

4. Thats not a regular desk lamp, it has a 60 what cfl in it. The seeds are actually still germinating so i have a lil bit to change the light set up, possibly maybe set up a reflector.

5. nice and stealthy dewd

the more light the better, have you thought about an 125w or 200w envirolite? they give off nearly no heat at all

good luck with your grow dewd

6. looks good so far, just yeah basically if you could get more light and you're set.

7. i've wanted to do the same. I'll see how yours turns out. good luck and keep us posted.