60% of the time it works every time

Discussion in 'General' started by Swills, Mar 29, 2012.

1. #1 Swills, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    Anchorman 2 is coming...

1,278,517 views, 16,133 likes, 183 dislikes & counting, in less than 1 day, making this, by far, their most popular YouTube video, ever.
    Great Odin's raven!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrNA7RjU91I&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Ron Burgundy's "Anchorman" Announcement - CONAN on TBS - YouTube[/ame]

2. I still have to watch the first one lol.

Probably get a quad/half with a friend and watch em both.

3. This is a glorious day!! Thank you sir for spreading the word! !!

4. #4 Swills, Mar 29, 2012
    You should get on that, Anchorman is kinda of a big deal around here, people know it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKKtnSVeY9o&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

5. anchorman is so good. ill be upset if this is bad

6. Fucking awesome!!!!!

7. i liked the first one. seriously hope this one doesn't suck. D:

8. I doubt it will suck. It will follow the same formula as the first one. The only way it will suck is if any of the original cast are not in the movie. They need everyone back, along with some new faces.

Stay classy San Diego

9. Apparently Paul Rudd and Steve Carrell will be returning, so this should be a good one.

10. sequels are always bad and will ferral hasnt really been funny lately but i dont see how you can fuck up anchor man, hopefully its good

11. ^ don't be such a negative Nancy, a Debbie downer. It's anchorman not Star Wars. Fuck Star Wars episode 1-3

12. I don't know what we're yelling about!

13. Will ferrells best movie

14. Loud noises

15. "You know how to cut to the core of me Baxter. You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair."

16. I read that Steve Carell and Paul Rudd have already signed up to do it.

Those are basically the big actors after Will Ferrell, and the cameos by people like Vince Vaughn. Christina Applegate, I wouldn't care much if she was in the sequel or not.

17. #19 Swills, Mar 29, 2012
    Yeah so far good news, but I want Christina back. Call me bias, but I dig her, ever since Married With Children.

"I have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

18. I ate another big red candle lol I can't wait!