Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

60 dollor ounce of shit from texas.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kemico2, Aug 6, 2011.

1. I got this shit in Texas. Its decent I guess. Gets me stoned as fuck. It is pretty seedy though...:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. W/e gets you stoned man..

Make some edibles haha

3. That looks like BHO waitin to happen

4. Do what i do, collect the seeds haha

5. Maybe I can grow it better.. hah

6. +1 on the edibles
    off half an oz you can make 24 potent doses

7. this, with a side order of the avatar of the person I quoted

8. LOL where are you?

and you can find some nasty as reggie in Texas

9. I live in the dallas area

10. I have a one good hookup in DFW area, he sells me top grade shit. But he doesn't always have it. So I took to doing some indoor gardening myself, much cheaper.

11. Looks great for edibles. I couldn't bring myself to smoke it though.

12. looks nice for 60 bucks an ounce.by me that would run 80-100 an ounce.

13. Please make that into concentrate it doesn't look like it's much use smoking it. If you can get that for 60 a zip which is the price for an 1/8 of grade around where I stay you should look into making BHO to get all the potency of smoking that O in a couple grams.

14. half gram per dose, of some schwag??

nah man, no way

15. That's Texas schwag alright... been a long time since I've seen it, only get dank now. I miss rolling big fat joints with it. Though I really do NOT miss the occasional bag of dirt quality bricked weed. It definitely gets you stoned for cheap though. Usually in the late Fall a lot of great schwag comes out. Fuck man now I miss it. We used to call it the christmas weed. Lime green and frosty looking schwagg, $60 an ounce. FUUUk I used to love just sitting by the lake for hours rolling huge joints and looking out over the water.

16. agreed, about 8 months ago some buddies made a batch of brownies with an ounce. I ate one and wasn't too impressed. I felt it for sure but by the end of the night I couldn't tell if I was just high from smoking. It wasn't like the super LSD-strong type edibles I hear about, thats for sure.

17. Thats disgusting lol but for 60 a ounce its not a bad deal..

18. yea looks nasty to smoke.

19. 60 an oz wish i lived it texas, that shit is 125 an oz here if your lucky, most of the time it,s 160 oz. i can,t wait till harvest time finally get some good weed almost free.

20. quick flip it for 100 bucks and grab a quarter of dank. or break it down and sell nicks and keep flipping.