60 day wonder help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jecht420, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Here's my 60 dw 14 days from 60 th day mark. Does it look ready in 2 weeks or no? Will my bud fatten up?

ForumRunner_20121219_142011.png

ForumRunner_20121219_142036.png

2. Actually, the 2 weeks left sounds pretty on point! They should also swell up in the next 2 weeks. Nice job! Post some updated pics as it goes on, very interested in the 60 day wonder!

3. ^^^what he said

4. yes your buds will fatten up, but I recommend you let it ripen another ~5 days to be sure you dont miss out on fatness...
    looking good :)

5. will do guys thanks :D ehh should i stop feeding nutes and just give plain ph water now?

6. yes you should do that, actually you may want to start flushing them every time you water

7. #7 Jecht420, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2012

Attached Files:

8. Very nice I am about to germ my 60 day seed. I was wondering since I'm low on space. How big is it in general? Height?

9. i believe mine is right around 14 inches tall... not tall at all

10. Ok that's sweet, what are you thinking for the yield?

11. this is my first grow so im not sure what the yield would be, im guessing/hoping for at least an ounce :3

12. Yea fer sure that would be sweet. I'm going to start 8 plants in a stealth hydro setup very soon. How bad does that one smell? Do you have anything for odor or is it not too bad?

13. I have 3 plants including the 60dw. The other two is black russian and critical jack herer and everytime i open my grow tent it makes my room smell alot and they're only 2 weeks into flower. The 60dw doesn't smell too strong so i could see it being in a stealth grow without a carbon scrubber only if you have 1 or 2 plants but if your going to grow 8 plants you are really going to need it. My 3 plants alone could stink up my whole house without a filter.

14. Ok I'm new to the carbon filter. Do u know how well they actually work?

15. I believe it works just cuz the activated carbon has a huge surface which catches from the air that passes through it, among other things, the molecules of terpenes and such that you can smell. might also be something with polarity and shit, but the large surface definitly is a big factor. after some time, most of the surface will be covered with various stuff and the filter will have lost most of its effectiveness, then you gotta replace the carbon.

16. Alright because I'm doing it in my student apartment so I got to keep the smell down. Probably gona buy a 6 inch with fan for 8 plants. Is that big enough?

17. 8 autoflower plants*