6 weeks into flower. PICS

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bluebird93, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

Just wanted to post some pics of my girl now 6 weeks into flower. I had some issues with the bottom leaves withering and dying a few weeks ago but have since added some ferts which have seemed to help. So let me know what you guys think. Can anybody estimate how much longer I have to go til harvest?

Attached Files:

• 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      170.3 KB
      Views:
    • 009.jpg
      009.jpg
      File size:
      170.7 KB
      Views:
    • 010.jpg
      010.jpg
      File size:
      172.9 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      271.3 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      175.3 KB
      Views:
    • 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      130.1 KB
      Views:
  2. looking good mate =D

3. looking good man. props.

4. Thanks guys. Anyone wanna guess how long til harvest based on current bud production?

5. two more week or until the trichomes start turning amber

6. Hey blue you should be testing your buds at this stage to find what is best for you, personally i don't want any trichrome turning amber because that's how i like it.

7. this late in the flowering stage it is normal for some leaves to die off. the plant is sucking up all the nutes (mainly nitrogen) stored in the leaves and using it for flowering. it natural

8. I never even thought to do this until you mentioned it. Of course now that you did I am anxious to try it but I think I'm going to wait another week until I do. I'm worried it could effect the yield at this point. Where should I clip the sample from?

I think I'm going to give her one more dose of the ferts? Is it important that I flush her the watering after I feed her since I'll be harvesting soon???

9. I would stop with ferts man. And keep flushing, just take a little nug from the bottom it shouldent affect yield never has affected my grows and i take a few little nug a week until its just right.

10. What quick dry method do you use Luuke?

11. What i do is i place the bud and trim in a paper bag and sit it above my lighting system and within a few hours they are dry. And if i really want ot quick i just turn my grill on and place as far away from the grill as i can and in about 15 mins there bone dry

12. To be honest I preffer to dry out my bud slowly then cure it for about a month. Gives the bud a more smooth taste and consistency

13. they also will change color of trichs about 30%ish after harvest remember that.

14. Also a big part of drying mostly is to chlorophyll. Thats why cured herb is the color it is and why it smokes so smoothly. All herb is cured in some form generally...pipe tobacco, cig tobacco and a big reason is chlorophyll removal.

15. I have heard of curing it in a plastic bag for a few days. How does one cure their weed for an entire month?

16. Bud and trim? So you trim it after it drys??

17. Trim the buds first and use the resiny leaf as spin.

18. Sorry I don't follow. What is spin?

19. I used to use tobacco with my weed now i just mix leaf with my bud so its not straight bud.