6 weeks in flower today, First grow!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Smithy1, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Tell me how they look please folks and be honest lol! They are bang on 6 weeks today in flower.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like you've had either heat problems or a calmag problem/phosphorus problem. Other than that looks good

3. Cheers buddy, Yeah ill admit I've ran into a few problems I've only been feeding them canna A+B even though I'm not growing in coco but hey ho, I had to chop a fair amout off leaves off because they where all curling up and going yellow and dying the full 2 plants looked like a scene from the simpsons. The 2 plants that suffered with it look completly bare to what they where, Ohhh yeah they are 6 weeks from first sign off pistols showing and 8 weeks from the 12/12 flip, Would you say they look about that? By my calculations in going to take them down the 30th off september.

4. They should be swelling more by 8 weeks . From the looks the problems it had gave it a prolonged flower period. You're definitely gonna have more than another 2 weeks. Was it suggested at 10 weeks flower ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. So what your saying buddy is they should swell more by the 8th week? I got the seeds from msnl and it states on there site that northern lights is a 8-9 week strain, The reason I choose it was because apparently it's good for beginners and forgives mistakes lol shall I let it go about 10 weeks with the problems I have had? I think the problem stemmed from when in was feeding it 5ml off A and 5ml off B to 2 litres off water so 10mls Alltogther, Which is a legalise I believe where as not they are on 2.5ml off each, Also they are not on any bloom nutes.

6. And from here(leaf tip burn)..looks like a bit of over feeding too?

7. Yeah ill agree there to buddy I think I was getting a bit exited with the A+B I can't wait for my next run to be honest after I've harvested theze, I've learned a lot from this grow I've already got the seeds (Royal cheese) and 2 bags off coco on the way and buying bottle by bottle off canna additives due to cash flow problems lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Yeah ill agree there to buddy I think I was getting a bit exited with the A+B I can't wait for my next run to be honest after I've harvested these, I've learned a lot from this grow I've already got the seeds (Royal cheese) and 2 bags off coco on the way and buying bottle by bottle off canna additives due to cash flow problems lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. We all have done it..(and still do)..I learned (I hope) With Cannabis..less is more..

• Like Like x 1
  10. Update since yesterday folks, I checked these this tea time and I noticed that the buds where starting to bend over is this because they are putting on weight? I've put a bamboo stick in the soil and a tie wrap round the branches to hold them up.

11. YES..putting on weight!!:)

12. Are you feeding her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

13. Yeah they are getting fed I'm only feeding them canna coco A+B even though im not growing in coco and they are not getting fed any bloom nutes either due to cash flow lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lovellyyy lol it wasn't the actually buds that was bent it was more off the branches that where bending over, Could this be due to the weight? When I checked at first I thought the branches had snapped.

15. Picture plz?
    From your description it sounds like the colas are heavy enough to bend the branches over..next time add some liquid Silica (all the way from veg - week 6 of flower)..Silica toughens up cell walls and makes it tough for bugs to munch ..

I woke up to a similar situation with a Blue Magoo x Hyper Cherry Pie..(since fixed so no pictures of that).
    Gotta run for a bit..Got one in the dark needing chop and Trim:(
    sticky.gif
    trimming sux.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. [​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

17. [​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

18. Need something WAY bigger;)
    FARMER.gif

• Like Like x 1
  19. [​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  20. Cheers for the advice, I have put a bamboo stick in and used tie wraps to tie all the branches up and stop them falling ober, In would put a put up but I've already put the bamboo in and tie wrapped them down lol Cheers for your advice anyway buddy.

• Like Like x 1