6 Week old plants after today..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Crackhead, Mar 16, 2014.

1. How does these babies look guys? all 3 of these are 6 weeks. 600w Mh 18/6. 2/3 MG Organic soil with 1/3 perlite. Have 3 fans running. PS it is a closet grow, Would appreciate some feedback. Thank you GC

6 weeks.jpg

2. #2 PhunkyPhoenix, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
    Those look like some happy and healthy plants dude, nice job. I can see very few yellow spots on some of the leaves but this is pretty normal with plants as long as the yellowing doesn't worsen. Sometimes yellowing can be a sign of over-watering but more commonly it can be a nitrogen deficiency. It is pretty normal for plants in the vegetative stage or in the beginning of the flower stage to start yellowing a bit because the plant is trying to create buds.

If the yellowing begins to spread and the leaves start to wilt and look like they could fall off it is time to do something about it, usually you can find pre-mixed nutrients from a gardening store that contain nitrogen or you could use organic fertilizer which is also a good source of nitrogen.

The plants look awesome man, keep it up and keep us posted!

3. #3 POWskier, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
    looking good. Maybe lower the light a little bit? Whats the distance between the light and the plants?

I keep my 1000 watt at 20 inches or so from the tops of the plants during veg and I have one of those wing reflectors. 

My first grow I kept my light up to high during veg and now the second round I started with the lights much lower and the growth has exploded on some of the plants its crazy. 

*Also just a note spray for bugs with neem oil every day because I have had friends have infestations that pop up and get out of hand real quick. It will save you headaches in the future. Even if you see no bugs spray the plants as a precaution and use lady bugs during flower even if you don't see any bugs. Be a couple steps ahead of those bastard mites.