6 Month T Break Finally Ending

Discussion in 'General' started by Madhouse, Dec 13, 2014.

1. So I've been on an involuntary t break for about six months (due in part to my moving to a new town) and today, it'll finally be over. Picking up an eighth of medical grade (not exactly common in my area) today, an I can't fuckin wait. My tolerance was never super high (rimshot) to begin with, so I can't wait to see how it hits me after not having smoked even a bat load in half a damn year. Gonna keep you blades updated. I've been gone for a while. It's good to be back.

May your sack never run dry, and may all your oral encounters end satisfactorily.

2. So, how did it go?

3. Jesus Christ. I just finished my first bowl of the eighth I picked up THREE FUCKING HOURS' DRIVE AGO. Literally cashed the bowl like two minutes ago and holy mattress pads Batman! This is almost as intense as when I popped my cherry. My weed cherry, not my virgonity. No, I still have that.

4. Goddamn it. I'm sorry. I'm just super high. Like, so high you guys. The fact that I'm sleep deprived and caffeine-fueled May or May not have something to do with it. I know double posting is gauche and whatnot, so...

5. Fucking CEVs n shit. This is, honestly, probably the second highest I have ever been in my entire life. But I figure it takes at least three posts or so under my title to even draw you in. You're connoisseurs. You're used to quality, and YOU SHALL HAVE IT. I am entertaining AS FUCK when I am this high. See ya after my next bowl, blades

6. u gon get high like giraffe pussy ,son!

7. I'm so high my eyes are crossing a bit. Or maybe the opposite. I don't know what's happening, actually. But I'm enjoying it.

8. Cathy Bates scares absolute fuck outta me.

9. Going total caveman on the other half of a three day old cold pizza. I'm all hunched over and growly and whatnot

10. Also a bag of BBQ flavor twistss and a can of beefaroni, and a bag of Chester's hot fries/ Fat Boy is happy

11. Yu got dem monchis

12. #12 Royksopp, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2014
    Hahahah this dude is so high!  :smoking: enjoy itttt.

13. Now I'm watching mothafuckin Knight's Tale. Good night so far.

14. Amen.

15. I've just taken a bong bowl. I am pretty much fucked. Skipping like frame by frame almost, real self discovery shit. I've just realized that I'm super against bestiality.

16. Captain's Log: I am paralyzed. Will report tomorrow.

17. Lmfao!!! Good work bro I'm envious!

Sent from a used tampon, launched from Mars...

18. Lmfao. That was honestly funny "I've just discovered I'm really against beastility" haha

19. Woke up five hours ago feeling still stoned almost, so I drifted in and out of consciousness for five hours, woke up to go get X-Men: DOFP and 22 Jump Street. Just got back, finished a bowl, a Coor's Party Ball, and a pack of cigarettes. Only two of those are true. Anyways, all the shit I went through trying to get this sack for the last three days, it was worth it.

Thanks for tuning in. I've decided I'll be doing this throughout my weekend. Hang around, fuck off, enjoy, ignore. Bruce Jenner would want you to keep an eye on this post though.

20. I was put on a 6 month probation on September 8th. its now been about 3 months and I have began to realize that my p.o went on a vacation and is to busy to deal with drug tests as he is dealing with people who have violated their sentence. So I'm now coming off my high, thinking about how I will spend the rest 3 months..