6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Upinsmoke420365, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Thanks man. Have a look at these, took some pics for size comparison, the pre flowers started July 29th ish. So 30 days into flower so far.[​IMG][​IMG]

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow. :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Why you switch cfl light to your current lighting? Did you encounter issues with the lighting?

Sent from my SM-J327P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Oh ok I'm using cfl now, I have a t5 four bulbs fixture I will install it after I get in veggy stage thanks 1504064611845.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #66 Upinsmoke420365, Sep 1, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
    64 day update. So I assume, somewhere in the range of October 1st before or after. That would be about 9 weeks from preflowers. I went ahead and scrogged my last plant. Also also went through and trimmed a bit of leafs to allow better air circulation and light to bud sites.. I stopped giving veg nutrients with my bloom nutrients. Bumped my bloom nutrients to 1/2 teaspoon per gallon.
    Enjoy :).[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 3
  5. I enjoyed, reading this journal gave me a nice perspective on what I need to improve on. I dont even feed daily, id feed every 3-5 days. Your grow looks beast, I cant wait to see the product. By chance if I run unto trouble may I ask u 4 advice? Im pretty new to all this but its something I want and will get better at!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks. No I have no problem answering any questions. Just shoot me a pm if you have a specific question.

7. Correct me when I'm wrong. Do you lay this over your plant to keel the growth low and wide instead of tall and thinner?

8. The way I did it was LST from seed then once they started flowering decently I basically bent the main stalk low ( if it would not bend I would gently squeeze the stalk while bending until it bent), spread out the branches and centered the fence which is 11 by 12 inches. Then tied down at 2 points. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Thanks for the visuals. Very helpful. Now I've LST some of the branches on my bagseed last grow (before it showed its balls ) and it seemed to grow well opened light spots towards the bottom.. can you explain why you do it/what does putting that fence on top to for the growth/yield? Thank you, learning as much as I can

10. Basically it allows a even canopy to the buds. In essence allows maximum light penetration. Maybe that will further explain the purpose, but willing to answer any questions and I have a lot of pictures if you need more details.

11. Maybe I'll look into testing this method out next grow. once I complete my first harvest! Anticipating my plants to be ready around Halloween week. Give or take a week lol but I really appreciate your help.. mind if I ask you for your insights occasionally along the way?

12. Yup I don't mind giving my opinion long as I know what I am talking about .

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Day 70 update. Bloom at 1/3 teaspoon per gallon, each plant gets half gallon, next day I only give 1 quart water. All phed to 5.8-6. Added CFL side lighting that's 16 23w. Will rotate from side to side every other day. Might add some up close bud shots later. They are getting fat and frosty. Can't wait till harvest. My lighting isnt blue its more purple, for some reason my phone does that to it lol. Enjoy :).[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. That's amazing! You sure know what your doing!
    Mine are at day 30. I'm not desperate for a huge yield. Kind of just want to have a successful harvest (for the first time). But the tent stayed at 83 all day in the tent with the 2 extra bulbs. That doesn't seem too hot and the plants don't seem stressed.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. ** tents much brighter than the photo. I forgot to focus the photo for the lighting lol my bad ✋

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Damn dude. I envy you hahaha this is all I got

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2