6 inch force-flowering(please read)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by igotlockjaw, Jan 4, 2002.

1. Aight all, i got this friend that says that he has a plant right....and he wants to keep it only 6 inches and force flower....i would like to know, if anyone has done that to a plant, ond/or if the weed will even get u high or not, and how much u can get off of a plant....i mean shit, if that works, i will stop growin the 12 and 14 footers!!! Get back to me on this please!!!!!STAY UP

2. You can do just about anything you want to these plants and they can take it. They don't call them weeds for nothing.

You can start the flowering process with 12/12 lights when they get several pairs of leaves, but they will continue to grow a little bit after backing off the lights. A six inch plant will grow on another foot or so after 12/12. But remember the yield is going to be cut back dramaticaly from a full size plant. You are probably going to have one decent size cola and a couple smaller colas.

Some people SCROG their plants pretty short due to grow room size and still maintain a pretty good yield.