Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

6.60 grams for 100

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tokinsince2012, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Damn bruh, I get 7.5(qrtr) for 70 in KS. Straight fire.

2. Nah you're overpaying and getting shorted.

3. I nj where im from youcan get fire for $90 a quater. And for $100 you can get 8-8.5gSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. [quote name="Weathers95" post="19356043" timestamp="1389935248"]Is that an okay deal? I was trying to buy a quarter but apparently he charges $105 for quarters. So he just gave me 6.60. At least thats what my new scale says...Ive been fucked over 3 times in a row trying to buy quarters. They would literally give me an eighth of brown shitty looking weed. I got fed up and finally bought a scale and now im smoking on 6.60 grams of fire. :smoke:[/quote]Wtf!!!! Were im from dealers pay you 50 dollars to pick up a quarter. All jokes aside remember that scene from pineapple express were saul chinces that dude with that swag in a bag that was you.Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. [quote name="Questabella" post="19359782" timestamp="1389998428"]Wtf!!!! Were im from dealers pay you 50 dollars to pick up a quarter. All jokes aside remember that scene from pineapple express were saul chinces that dude with that swag in a bag that was you.Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]alright im fucking done with this thread.

I grow some kick ass medicine for some very sick people who may not live to see next Christmas.

A quarter ounce is a perfect amount for a half dozen cookies. I charge NOTHING to the sick people. I give away 1/4 pound or more a month.

Why should I smoke, I have done way more than my share. Im not some greedy person who thinks they are going to make money by ripping off kids for $100.

If you were my neighbor you would understand where Im coming from.

7. #47 lFourTwenty, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014

.4 is  a damn good bowl to smoke to the dome..wouldn't suck through my bowl and it would keep me high for 2 hours

..and that's exactly what his dealer was thinking too

8. Just saying your the guy not saying anything about the price or quality doesnt hurt to say something.Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Dude's tryna get your wallet on a diet! Where I'm from, people never sell bud for more than $10/g. In fact, my homie gets his zips for $140 and that shit is pretty fire.

10. Start saving now for your next 110/qt. 440/oz. god damn. I can get a oz of fire oil for that price.

Your middleman just played you.

11. #51 Wavy, Jan 18, 2014

quit bitching that people are giving it to you straight.

"Is that an okay deal?" 

You asked, and we're telling you.

*edit* and i grow. muahaha

12. Here in AZ you can get an O for that.... Of really good stuff too :)

13. [quote name="Weathers95" post="19359266" timestamp="1389991657"]my camera on my phone broke so i couldnt take a picture or else i would have uploaded a picture in the OP lol. Thank you for some actual help instead of bragging about the prices you can get or being a dick about the fact that you can grow. This is the kind of answer i was looking for. but yeah this is some fire. Im definitely satisfied this time.[/quote]If you're satisfied then why'd you ask if it was a good deal? You're happy, dealers happy, it's all good.

14. [quote name="lesbihonest420" post="19360682" timestamp="1390009260"]Here in AZ you can get an O for that.... Of really good stuff too :)[/quote] I don't know what part of AZ you're in but for $100 I can get 10g. sent from the deepest and darkest part of my ass.

15. Because this is what kids do. They run to the internet for approval.

16. Okay look guys obviously I made the wrong choice by coming here to ask. I figured that since this is a forum for stoners I'd get some feedback from some decent people that can tell it to me straight and not be dicks about it. Plus I've been under a lot of stress lately and i've let it affect my attitude towards people and i apologize. Next time ill just keep these things to myself. Thanks everyone.

17. This shit wouldnt fly in a lot of places, but if you only got skimped a .4 on the quarter ounce only once its probably not worth making a fuss over. Now if it was from an 8th or something then maybe there'd be some bitching rights

18. #58 Sgtstadanko707, Jan 18, 2014
    Wrong . You pay for a qt why the fuck would you not receive a qt. so the middle man can get his cut. I don't think so.

19. Also, 100$/quarter is a normal price for pot. Most areas you're paying 20$/gram unless you buy in weight

20. Where I'm originally from (Utah), if I paid $100 I would be expecting a minimum of 7g. However, I generally saw 7.2-7.5 because I always got a little extra from my dudes.
    Where I live now (Washington), I have no idea what the prices are. :p I haven't smoked since I got here.
    I know, I know... lived in a state with legal weed for 4 months and still haven't smoked... it's heinous.