Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

6.60 grams for 100

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tokinsince2012, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Is that an okay deal? I was trying to buy a quarter but apparently he charges $105 for quarters. So he just gave me 6.60. At least thats what my new scale says...Ive been fucked over 3 times in a row trying to buy quarters. They would literally give me an eighth of brown shitty looking weed. I got fed up and finally bought a scale and now im smoking on 6.60 grams of fire. :smoke:

2. Where I'm from this would not be ok..I would say 7.5 , 8 would be proper

3. [quote name="glassallday" post="19356077" timestamp="1389935531"]Where I'm from this would not be ok..I would say 7.5 , 8 would be proper[/quote]well i dont know where you're from but you're most likely not here lol. Prices range around the world. Over here, 7 grams is worth $100.

4. You could get a half Oz of dank for 80 in Oregon. $60 for 1/2 of mids haha Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. 100 in my parts gets you a half O of top shelf..

Was getting $90 ounces in Oregon a couple months back.

6. You all are lucky as hell lmao

7. Def hot deals.
    Not you OP, the other players.
    Thats BS, thats not even a fair cut.
    You were 5 off and he took .4g
    Thats worth $8($20g east coast)

8. And damn my dude, got 8g of loud for 100.
    And compares to the westcoast, its still BS.

9. Dude compared to the last three attempts at buying a quarter, I think I can take losing 8 fucking bucks. It would have just gone to fast food anyway. Lol

10. Ya, was abt to say, compared to your past transactions. You got ofd alright.
    And hey man, have yoy tried Rhoto eyedrops?

11. Meh quarters shouldnt cost more than 70-90 for the loud, round here anyway. I get quarters of mids for 25-30 and halfs for 50

12. Is that an okay deal? [​IMG]

13. Its...sorta okay. Its like slightly under the max you should ever pay anywhere....

What a bitch ass dealer though. Take off .4 ffs lol. Honestly if you had another connect id tell him to shove his nickel and dime shit up his ass. Eventually a dealer like that will get replaced anyway

14. I fucking hate how dealers try to nickel and dime you just to get an extra buck. guy tried to do that one time and I handed the weed back, like at the last minute after he told me the price then he says he has to charge 10
    Extra this time and I'm like fuck you, you can keep it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Quarters for me go around 100, 105, and 120 for some fire ass weedSent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

16. [quote name="Snoop Toad" post="19357359" timestamp="1389958859"]Its...sorta okay. Its like slightly under the max you should ever pay anywhere....What a bitch ass dealer though. Take off .4 ffs lol. Honestly if you had another connect id tell him to shove his nickel and dime shit up his ass. Eventually a dealer like that will get replaced anyway[/quote]oh yeah believe me Once i find a better dealer this guy is out.

17. It's just about knowing the right guy.. lol Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Or order seeds and find somewhere in the wild to plant themSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. [quote name="SuperSaiyanStoner" post="19358179" timestamp="1389976366"]Or order seeds and find somewhere in the wild to plant themSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]too risky. Im gonna start growing once i have my own place.

20. #20 Sgtstadanko707, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    Another one of these threads. You could get a oz of weed and a blowjob for 100
    Bucks around here.
    105 for a qt. go tell him to fuck himself.

I bet if it was legal weed you guys would be fine with it. Smh.