6/24/06 (im fucking paranoid)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Talon, Jun 25, 2006.

1. the day starts off, and i go fill out an application at the hardware store a few streets from my house. then i go help my bro cut his grass on this property he bought to build a house on. he gives me 5 bucks to go drive to the store and get us something to drink, and when i come back he makes me keep the 3 bucks change.

after we get done, i go home and chill on my porch until my homie stops by so we go looking for weed. no one had any. we find these 3 dudes we know and i put 3 on it and we go weed hunting. we finally find a guy that had some and he sold us a nickel. i go to the smoke shop since im the only one that can buy shit from there and buy 2 blacks and a swisher.

we go to this school by my house and roll it up and smoke it. i havent smoked in 5 days and this shit was high mids in my opinion. well after about 5 hits i felt pretty high, and the dudes we were with started freestyling and shit on the spot. all of a sudden a black suburban pulls up rather fast, so all of us start saying its the cops and we should split. my paranoid ass was allready like 10 feet away from em because they had bikes and me and my friend were walking.

it turns out not to be the cops, but some guy that knew them and just wanted to say whats up. it was getting late and i was waiting for my bro to come by to pick me up so i left, and my friend chose to stay with them. for some reason i just didnt feel right about being in that neighborhood, even though i have smoked there 3 times before with no problems.

me and my bro and his girl and my girl go to a drive in movie to watch that adam sandler movie where he can control time with that remote. i could only pay attention to some of it but it was funny when he stopped time when talking to his boss to smack the shit out of him and to fart in his face. his boss was like *smacks lips* "my god, i taste SHIT! (calls out the womans name) DID YOU PUT SHIT IN MY COFFEE (or whatever he said)??"

i was passed out for the rest of the movie but i wasnt feeling very safe for some reason. then i went home and did something else, but i cant remember.

and now this morning when i woke up, im paranoid as fuck for some reason. like im afraid to go outside because something might happen to me, even though i have no idea what. i hope the shit wasnt laced, and i have no clue as to why i am feeling like this.

anyone have any suggestions?

2. Everything seems normal to me, maybe you just got spooked? goodluck homie:)

3. i dont know man, i really dont know what the hell is going on in my mind. i hope it doesent make me not want to smoke no more.

4. just calm down. take a breather.

5. atleast you can admit you're paranoia, so not exactly that paranoid. But, i'm sure you'll get over it

6. im no therapist, but it may be anxiety?

7. Seems like something really spooked you in that neighborhood.

Just go back to the same place you started feeling like that and

spark up a fatty. Say fudge it, whatever happens, happens.

8. it didnt have nothing to do with me, but my friend got busted there about 4 days ago with one of the guys i was smoking with. im sure it didnt have nothing to do with the cops though. for some reason i kept feeling i was going to get jumped or something.

9. Then go back there and Be ready. What's the worst that can happen? You get

beat up? Don't let fear stop you from doing something cause if you do the next

time you get scared it will be that much easier to runaway next time.

10. i dont care about getting in a fight. i said its the FEELING that you get. im not scared of anybody there, its just that i cant relax. its not fear, its being unable to sit back. its hard to explain. ive calmed down some, i am going to go through there again to get some weed, its just that since yesterday, for some reason i dont feel right when im near that place. its not the people, its the place.

11. It's probably an indian burial ground.