5th week flowering what should I do? using AN

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jcd420, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Durring Veg i was using Biobizz but I was having dificiencys in Mag. Duruning 12/12 I used AN coni full line but still looks like im having Mag def.

Before my ph was 5.8, so I used domelime to make ph up. Now ph 7.3 when just water and with coni 6.9.
    I feed one time water and one time nuts

What should I do? keep with sceduel?

Attached Files:

2. what are your temos looks like heat stress to me

3. I do not see any major problems. I see a little nutrient burn on the tips which indicate a little strong on the nutrients. I find a quicker solution for mag problems is epson salts. Plants under extreme light will show problems with magnesium with most fertlizers.

4. 72 - 77f, how much epson salt should i add?

5. #5 Trichuk, Sep 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2015
    Hello, here's a little tip for raising your ph. Use spring water to change the ph in feed or water if you dropped the ph to far, it's normally at a very high ph. The ph you should be aiming for is 6.5.

Also, plants will start to wilt and turn colour when close to harvest.

6. How many ppm or what strength are you running? And what is your medium

I run the sensi line and only feed ¼ strength of what the bottle says, and I add ¼-½ dose of CalMag+, but to me it doesn't look like you need any calmag, usually near harvest they don't need any calcium or magnesium. Looks like your running your PPM just a tad too high and burning them if anything, indicated by the burning curling tips

7. I started at 1/2 streanth but the stems where very purple so changed to full strength.

8. You are burning them likely not a deficiency then
    Only run full strength AN nutes if your strains can handle it, the only one I've come across so far is Jack Herer and she is a little piggy for the nutes, I don't like running her and I remembered why this run

I'm running this red poison auto at only ¼ strength and you can still see some nute burn on the tips, pretty much every leaf has some burn

Less is more with that stuff for sure.

What's your pH at? Should keep between 5.5-6.5 with AN usually otherwise it starts to lock out nutes
    1442285452655.jpg
    1442285651043.jpg

9. My ph is to high what can I do on this grow? My soilless mix is 60% peat Moss and perlite.
    I did a 3 month veg so she is very big.

10. I use pH down but a lot of people use Lemon juice although it rises fairly quickly and isn't the best option

I like to set my pH around 5.5 when I do my mix, because over about a week it rises to about 6.5 I find. I'd feed her ¼-½ strength nutes and set pH at 5.5 or as close to without going under that. Sometimes I'm at 5.8 and say fuck it, and just add some pH down to the solution in a couple days when it rises

You using any additives or just the coni a and b?

11. Im doing grand master. Ps i got 2 plants the othere is doing great. But the other one ph is at perfect 6.8

12. Have you ever checked the PH and the PPM of the run off from the soil. To check this write down what ppm strength and ph of the solution going in. Put enough solution in that you get some run off out the bottom of the pot. Then check the ppm and ph of the solution coming out. This will tell you a lot about what is happening in the medium. If you can post your numbers on this experiment and I will tell you what is best to do next.