1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

5th grade science project

Discussion in 'General' started by highawatha, Jan 8, 2004.

1. im thinking about offering up the idea to my son (yea this is a parent help project) to change the color of earth worms.
    i think i remember watching a show or somthing about a guy who sold green worms, an said they were better for fishing or somthing... the key words being "think" i saw somthing about it...lol anyhow
    i think it would work by adding stuff to soil (maybe food coloring). but the question is how long might such a thing take????....what do ya think????????
    he wants to do somthing about tire rotation buuuut, well my math is worse than my spelling

2. Two words: spray paint :)
  3. sounds good
  4. Gummy worms.
  5. wax worms kinda look like maggots dont they?.....my kid will looove that :eek:
    the timiming sounds perfect, he has to turn in in by feb 10th
    thank you cow i owe you one. i really do

6. n/p, I'm happy to help any blade out.... as long as theres a smoke up involved! :D j/k :smoking:

7. i do owe you :) maybe somtime somewhere.....
    now if i can just come up with some sort of scientific reason as to why we could want to change the color of wax worms were all set.
    i noticed on the link the person who asked the question, was a buckeye......that little fact was not lost on me. lol...

thanks again moo-cow
    and if theres anything i can do for you,.....just ask

Grasscity Deals Near You