Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

575 For A Qp

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by urbanApex, Jun 4, 2013.

1. (im in cali) how good of a deal u think that is? supposedly its some fire. 

2. I know you're in Cali and deals like this actually happen, but you should be extra careful because $170 is still really cheap for an ounce. Make sure you know what you're doing man.

3. yeah dont get robbed or nothing for real. people are shady

4. 575 is about $144 an ounce not $170. That price sounds about right, I pay about $650 a QP of the straight DANK. I can get a QP anywhere in the range of $250-$650, so it really all depends on quality OP. And location; San Fransisco has different prices than Sacramento which has way different prices than Los Angeles, etc.

5. i need to go to cali lol

6. You Americans and your cheap prices. I'd say it depends on quality. Rather pay some extra cash just buying oz's of really nice buds then a QP of alright stuff.

7. Pretty good deal if Its indoor...

8. #9 Luc1fER, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    if you know the grower and s/he really likes you, you can get anywhere from 5-10$ a gram. Usually 150-200 an oz of topshelf indoor.

9. These deals sounds dank. ;)