Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

55 an 1/8??/?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by redchrons, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Alright so my dealer and I got raelly wasted and high few hours ago. realy. so his friend came over and smoked me down some hybrids. he sasys it said wasw lemon diesel x og kush or some shit like that. is that realy? he said 55 for an 1/8 of it....idk i really liked what i smoked got me ripped and i was really wasted already. just one bowl of it too. nuggets are yellowsih wish brown hairs and really frickin dense. good shti to be sure. should i buy it? i really want tot dry danks.

2. id say for 55 go for it. for just an 8 of headies that sounds pretty damn fair. i was in bozeman and the average was about 50-60 for an 8 and now back in minnesota we get raped and its like 50-60 for low mids.

3. Yeah man, 55 for 3.5 grams is good. I bet after your first 8th you wont go back to mids haha.

4. damn i hope i can adjust to mids i cant afford danks a lo tlol. but yea ima go for it...post pics a few days from now when i get it.f

5. I personally would never pay $55 for an 8th.
    I would pay $35 to $40 for an 8th of super dank.
    It seems like the 8th costs $50, and hes tryin to make a quick $5.

6. sounds like beasters,which usually goes for about 35 an 1/8th

7. there are 60 and 70$ 8ths too. it just depends where you are. if you are in the bay area, california, yea trust me, a 70$ 8th from the club will be definitly worth every penny. but 55 off a dealer? i unno just examine the nuggies. usually high priced 8ths are gonna be nugs that are really dense.

8. :confused: That last sentence makes absolutely no sense.

9. whats confusing about it? lol

10. because density has nothing to do with it, if its more dense then it would weigh more, but if your getting an 1/8th then thats 3.5 g no matter what the density is

55 1/8th is average around here, 50-60 an 1/8th depending on potency

11. $55 an 8th sounds a little pricey, but shit i'd go for it. Around here, I can get an 8th of mids for $35. $20 more for some nice smoking and looking buds is worth it for me. Sometimes a stoner just has to treat themselves to something nice!

12. you do realize 35+20=55 right?? "55 an eighth is a little pricey" 1/8 mids should be 20-25... if it looks like diesel or kush or anything with crystals and not bricky 50-60 is normal atleast in florida it is...

13. If it's good stuff, doesn't seem too bad. But I'm used to California dispensary prices now.

14. Everyone needs to keep in mind that prices are different everywhere. $55 for an eighth of dank may be a fine price where the OP is located. I think you should meet up with the guy while you're sober, check the bud out, and then decide. Also, being wasted and then smoking can definitely make average bud seem incredible.

15. oh i meant its probably not going to be fluffy or some shit, its gonna look like little dense nugs, thats from past experience.

16. were are u located? assuming your getting dank, those are some very good prices

17. i really want tot dry danks.??
    and really isn't spelt realy took me about 5 min to read

18. Sorry I was drunk...jeez lol.

Anyway thanks for feed back everyone. Yea from what friends tell me $50-60 is the price range...afterall I am in michigan. I will try it out for sure I think, no camera though (except webcam) so not sure I can upload anything.

19. alright smoked a bowl of it....lets just say i am in heavan lmfao. it was kush. yea expens but its good so w/e man gotta treat yourself at times heh. yea its amazing weed

20. most clubs in the valley have a $50-55 cap for the best strains :hello: